1. Devlog

Hello..

I cannot help but notice that the Devlog for Frostwolf has not been updated in months.Thus , i would like to humbly ask what is the future of Forstwolf - in the short run in terms of the development path that it could possibly see and long term as in if FW is ever going to get upgraded to WoD ? Also Can we expect an implementation of the legendary questline (part 2 and up) soon ?

Thank you.

2. There's almost no fresh players anymore because of gear gaps and existing ones are inevitably going to leave for rl business (work or study) or simply different games/servers....decommission soon? Looking forward to hearing from the staff.

3. neglecting a server with a low population will only lower the population , i think to stop this from happening you will need more bugfixes, patches and content updates however due to low population i doubt these will ever come.

4. i believe there's only Rawaho working on the frostwolf realms development, and we should be thankful to him, that he does something at all. and from what i've communicated with him, he's pretty busy and i believe he will not even see this topic, would be a miracule if he saw.

5. the population has been steady for over a year and
    check the date on this
    https://www.warmane.com/changelog?expansion=4
    so what are you guys going on about?