1. Ferrum in Oblitus - Roleplay Recruitment (Icecrown)

Hello!

I'm currently the GM of a guild known as Ferrum in Oblitus. FiO is a guild that has a PvE, PvP, AND RP community all in one.

Though, I am clearly posting in the Roleplay thread for a reason; we can always use more members.

What I've noticed recently, and through my own research is that often times (with Warmane specifically) RP communities drop like flies, why is this?

I would argue it is because of too much ambition and not enough vision. Most failed RP communities start out the gate with rather strenuous schedules
    that often can't be met by most players. This is a diverse server, with people from all over the world. No one can expect EVERYONE to meet. From this
    frustration sets in, people begin to drop out, and it then becomes a rather dead community.

So now I pose the question; what can we at Ferrum in Oblitus do to prevent this?

Simple; we are a relaxed community, we do NOT ask for much. We also have two designated RP Coordinators, who's job is to (BEFORE setting a date) find
    out when and where those who wish to RP can do so, furthermore I must stress that we are always welcoming new players, and new ideas. We will NOT
    judge you if you're not used to RPing, we have many seasoned RPers that will help you through this process, another special thing about FiO; is that we
    also have a PvE Coordinator, and one PvP coordinator. So even if you don't RP that often we STILL have something for everyone.

PLEASE pm me if you are interested! We'd love to have you!
    Edited: December 18, 2018 Reason: BUMP

2. Have you managed to do any RP events yet? Does the guild have any basis for existing in the Warcraft universe or is it an OOC guild uniting IC roleplayers?

3. I'm interested. Horde or Alliance guild?

4. Hello everyone, I am the Guild's Rp coordinator!
    Yes We have done several events so far! We claimed a Bridge as an Outpost South of Arathi Highland so we mostly RP there.
    And we are Horde members (Proud boys in red). We are a Bloodelf centered guild wich means all the leaders and officers are bloodelves but that does not mean we wont let any one else in the guild. You are all free to join!
    Regards, Marcus

5. Hello Vedaar! We have had a couple of RP events and plan to do more. To your question about the actual status of the guild. It's both!

6. Still active? I am trying to find a roleplay guild

7. May 31, 2019  
    Is the guild still alive and active? Was thinking of coming over to Icecrown.

8. I'm also interested in joining you guys. I'm a Horde Tauren Druid. How can I join?

9. I'ma Horde Tauren Warrior (tank) interested in roleplay too. Can i join with you, guys? Maybe at discord or whatever. (Its will be good to practice my poor english)