1. Stopped reading here.
    Don't come with that bullsh** again.
    It seems like after a 5 pages long thread u still don't get that when ppl on this forum are talking about wotlk they are talking about our 3.3.5 wotlk realms and not about retail wotlk from over 8 years ago.
    i know seems like your BS is every where even in that 5 page thread...
    you said "We can only hope that 3s and 5s will remain active arena brackets because if we end up like Icecrown, with 2s as the only active bracket, then this gonna be the most unbalanced mess ever" what's ever mean?right.... 5's already are more active then 3 and always have been and i think 5's are more active then 2's as well.

rest of your post is more BS - you think warglaives rogues are more op'ed then 3.3.5 dk's with shadowmoure?right good one... dks can spec they hybrid crap so they cant be killed by most if they choose. even a dk with a normal "arena/pvp" spec still has so much healing and utility most classes cant kill them period. but i know only 2v2 matters cause 3.3.5... lol 3.3.5 was a wrath patch was it not?

and stop with this less specs viable crap its totally BS!if we go by your thinking then mop had better arena balance then wrath right?i mean more specs were viable correct?more specs in game = monks = more spec in arena... in tbc's 2's 3's 5s i cant name you and specs that are not in demand for at least one bracket even a holy pally has the 2nd highest 2's team atm. shammy are every where in 2's and 5's SP?LOADS IN 5'S.... just like DP are all over the place....

its not hard to do some research on the most op'ed things in wow's history and fyi its not related to 2.4.3

2. a holy pally has the 2nd highest 2's team atm
    Except it's a retpal.

3. Makes ZERO sense to release glaIves in cash shop when SW is not even on farm yet. Being literally the BiS for Fury War and Rogues, they might as well just release every SW weapon on the cash shop too. Right? Why not just give us the 2H sword from SW already?

4. Makes ZERO sense to release glaIves in cash shop when SW is not even on farm yet. Being literally the BiS for Fury War and Rogues, they might as well just release every SW weapon on the cash shop too. Right? Why not just give us the 2H sword from SW already?
    ??????? u complain about a 200-250 DPS increase tops xDDD def gona make any difference in progressing SWP

5. Except it's a retpal.
    yeah sorry i named the wrong team as there are 3 pally teams in the top 10 in 2v2 on outland atm, besides does ret pally not count as a pally spec in arena?right....

6. ??????? u complain about a 200-250 DPS increase tops xDDD def gona make any difference in progressing SWP
    point is glalves are legendary weapons and should have not been added until every thing was in the shop. whats more game changing s4 shoulders in the shop or legendary glalves = glalves by a mile.
    why restrict the shop and hold out s4 and swp gear atm?legendary weapons such as glalves are in yet the shop is missing level 60 legendary items lol.
    at this point if everyone wanted everything to be "fair" then allow everyone access to the same gear, rogues can buy there bis weapons but other classes/specs cant?thats the issue.

7. So you'd prefer retail like system where you'd come into arena with S2 and be up against SWP geared people and be bursted in 3 seconds.
    More over, your gear is wrong, your sockets are wrong, you're lacking enchants, you're low rated and your spec is wrong.

Stop saying glaives destroyed the server when you have beginner gear. I could probably come in my PVE gear and beat you (no im not a glaive class).

8. Butkus is right. There is an argument to be made for the cadence of releasing gear in the shop for progression purposes, but the same can't be said for pvp. If glaives are on the shop, all s4 gear should be as well - otherwise there is a distinct advantage towards melee. Continue to wait to put SWP gear on the shop, but what is the reason for not adding s4? Obviously balance isn't an issue here.

Separately, glaives should not have been added to the shop anyways. Legendary weapons being so commonplace does not add more balance to the game. They were difficult to get intentionally, and with the release of expansions it prevented an ever increasing number of them. On an everlasting private server, where even glaive characters can be bought and sold they never go out of circulation, and thus a bg or arena without glaives becomes a rarity.

9. Where were all these complaints about DST then? It's bis for every single DPS melee class for the entirety of the expansion. Arguably a way bigger item than glaives would ever be.

10. Please don't add items that require rating to be obtained.
    There are already s3 shoulders and weapons. Don't add brutal gear.

11. yeah sorry i named the wrong team as there are 3 pally teams in the top 10 in 2v2 on outland atm, besides does ret pally not count as a pally spec in arena?right....
    Wrong again. There's one sham/pal team which has 1500 rating so it doesn't really count. I mean, how can we take you seriously when you pull out numbers without verifying them? It doesn't make me wanna read the rest of the stuff you posted. Oh and shamans are everywhere in 2s? Yeah 3 shamans out of 50 teams, it really is a class dominating this bracket!

12. Where did u see all these glaive? I’m playing mostly by, I have seen some of them but definitely 1 every 6-7 bg not 6-7 every bg. And the most satisfied thing is to rekt in bg rogue with glaives.

Ps: I’m looking forward for my thoridal as Christmas gift :)

13. So you'd prefer retail like system where you'd come into arena with S2 and be up against SWP geared people and be bursted in 3 seconds.
    More over, your gear is wrong, your sockets are wrong, you're lacking enchants, you're low rated and your spec is wrong.

Stop saying glaives destroyed the server when you have beginner gear. I could probably come in my PVE gear and beat you (no im not a glaive class).
    >Your gear is wrong
    Yeah not really. Priest doesn't really need haste. There are other ways to win arena w/o mana burn spam.

>Your sockets are wrong
    Yes they are, BUT priest's set does not give Spirit, and I don't have donored SSC trinket like the 50% of healers have. Therefore I need spirit from some place.

>You're lacking enchants.
    Of course, I've been doing mostly PvP all the time. No gold source from there. And I don't buy gold.

>You are low rated
    Yes, like many other S4 geared people ;). And also, the new season just started.

>Your spec is wrong.
    No it's not. You googling "class spec tbc" doesn't mean it's right. I use my own thinking.

>I could beat you in my PvE gear.
    I highly doubt that. Come challenge me. :)

14. So you'd prefer retail like system where you'd come into arena with S2 and be up against SWP geared people and be bursted in 3 seconds.

who are you talking to?
    "So you'd prefer retail like system where you'd come into arena with S2 and be up against SWP"
    thats how it works a new toon hits 70 and grinds bg's for s2 gear and off pieces as they gear up....

15. Wrong again. There's one sham/pal team which has 1500 rating so it doesn't really count. I mean, how can we take you seriously when you pull out numbers without verifying them? It doesn't make me wanna read the rest of the stuff you posted. Oh and shamans are everywhere in 2s? Yeah 3 shamans out of 50 teams, it really is a class dominating this bracket!
    http://armory.warmane.com/team/gg/Outland/summary
    if you cant see just that team alone then how can we take you seriously?they are a 2100 rated and only 30 point soff from being #1 2v2 team on outland. yup pallys and shammys cant do well in 2v2......

http://armory.warmane.com/team/brunc...utland/summary
    thats the 1500 team your talikng about?lol. look to me like said players manybe used there mains to get to 2k+ then left the team for there alts or what ever...

http://armory.warmane.com/team/letsgo/Outland/summary
    10th rated 2v2 team at 2055 pally and hunter

"Oh and shamans are everywhere in 2s? Yeah 3 shamans out of 50 teams, it really is a class dominating this bracket!"
    thats were you fail!i cant help you much but i can explain it to you again.....
    see i just showed you that there are pallys and or shammy in the top end of 2v2 on outland so you claim not many... lol ok. why is that?maybe because shammys are not the BEST healers for 2v2?they can still get high but are not the best correct?so maybe alot of shammys play another bracket like 3v3 or 5v5?

speaking of 3v3 there are 14 shammys in the top 16 teams..... yeah a few are "back up" players but thats alot ton of shammy right?
    so what about 5v5?i stopped counting the # of shammys after i got to about 25 shammys in the top 15 teams .yup a few are boxing teams but most are "real" teams rocking a shammy cause they are that good.

what your doing makes me lol pretty hard - people like you claim certain classes or specs cant do well in a giving bracket despite evidence other wise.just because some classes and specs are better in say 3v3 or 5v5 more so then 2v2 does not make said class/spec bad, its just that they play to there strengths.
    Edited: November 6, 2018

First 1234 ... Last