1. who doesnt remember fan of knives aoe silience in season 6 lol

rip multibox shamans that time

2. To be fair wrath had one big advantage, that is hybrid specs were more viable across the board in every bracket. If you commited to to boomkin or feral gear in tbc you're basically doomed because neither of those two specs does well in any bracket and when you say well just go resto...that takes like 2 months to get all the pvp parts and 4 months to get the arena gear without weapons unless you have someone that carries you high rating. In wotlk all 3 druid specs were viable in high rating. Same goes for shaman, elemental could only play 5s tbc while in wrath you could compete in all 3 brackets easily. Then there are nonhybrid classes where not every spec is vialbe, but those on the other han only had 1 set of gear so you didnt have to commit months of effort to play another spec. So buttom line, hybrid class players can enjoy wrath much more than tbc.

I think thats where wotlk is considered to be "more balanced".
    when people talk about wrath they are ONLY talkign about the last patch and say the 1st 3/4ths of wrath "did not count". i said this a millions times wraths pvp for the 1st 3/4ths of the x pac was a complete joke and very bad balanced and classes were let to rot as others faced rolled to high rating. i also said the last patch of wrath was alot more balanced then the first 3/4ths of it but this does not excuse how bad it was over all.

i totally get what your saying about druids but i disagree as i think feral is a good spec/can do well,i seen a ton of skilled ferals reck face in pvp in tbc. sure boomkin is the least played but i seen a few spell cleaves do well with them, but how is that bad? druids are the "best" healers in TBC is not liek they are weak and restro is played in huge #'s as is feral. compaire that so s5? i remember my class was dead arms was not good in pvp or pve either was fury and the few warriors that did not re roll pally or dk went lol fury for pvp , it was that bad. that was worse then boomkin in TBC by a mile.

again i "get" what your saying but i disagree with the more specs in pvp = better balanced thing, if that was true then live or mop would be "balanced" better then wrath = more specs in pvp. look at dks and pallys they did not blanced arena they broke it! like i said last patch of wrath was ok arena wise but 1v1 bgs open world ect was a complete joke and looking at the crap like human racial pve gear hero classes = bad pvp. i remember watching dks just destroy wargalves rogues "and everyone else" in open world like they were level 10's. pallys were like the only class that had a chance vs a dk and half the talents in arms tree were added mid wrath beacsue the class was broken bad. army of the dead pet stuns goul res, bubble lay on hands rets healing more then healers freedoms one man army's., i just dont see any it.

3. wtf are u smoking dks arent even close to being the top 2v2 class
    let me ask you did you play wrath live?i did.
    many will say arms is the best 2v2 spec right?backed by who?= pallys werid how it takes an op'ed classes like pallys to make arms shine.
    you do know dks and pallys broke 2v2 and pvp in general right?
    you know blizz stopped give rewards for 2's beacsue they could not balance them with how bad dk and pallys were broken right?yes that means both classes were better then warriors.
    remember s5?or s6?

aside from 2v2 in arena who's the "best" in pvp or does that not count?are you saying dks and pallys are weak in group or solo pvp? people like you are clueless beacsue most of you did not play wrath, just the last patch lol.
    Edited: November 10, 2018

4. Kratosisback jump in trying to troll me and i had to provided proof of it so now he will not reply anymore.
    Sorry, I feel like you're just blinkered and not reading anything I'm writing. Again, I pointed out a few things you said which were not right. Besides that, the things you said after my intervention can't be considered as proof. Please think about it and read again what you wrote. I won't reply from now, I don't want to lose more time for this nonsense.

5. When Butkus is talking about Wotlk he is talking about random patches of retail wotlk from over 8 years ago.
    He doesn't play on any of Warmanes Wotlk realms so he doesn't know how wotlk is in here.
    Thats why he comes up with weird things like a "overpowered" DK hybrid spec that nobody is aware of.
    Well, maybe hybrid DK was at some point a big thing back in 2010...as if it matters...

I'm still impressed though how he keeps trying to teach everyone what Wotlk PvP is about while he doesn't even play the xpac. :D
    lmfao troll! funny how everything from wrath effected 3.3.5 and you still claim the first 3/4ths of wrath "dont count". guess what? what happend in the first 3/4ths of wrath lead to patch 3.3.5! want to know why you get no rewards or tier 2 weapons from 2v2 in 3.3.5?because blizz stopped trying to balance them beacsue dks and pallys were so broken.

3.3.5 is not a random patch from wrath years ago?= yes.tell me more about well balanced wraths pvp was?army of the dead in arena?lmfao sure!but but they cant do that in 3.3.5.. right but they can every where else..... but but its balanced hero class...right. again if you want to say there were more specs in the last patch of wrath in pvp then there was in TBC,fine but that does not = better balance overall. i can again say mop had more specs in pvp then wrath = that does not mean better balance over all now does it.

"Thats why he comes up with weird things like a "overpowered" DK hybrid spec that nobody is aware of"
    that hybrid spec that you claim no one knows of is written and posted right here on the warmane forums since you dont know about it i cant tell you,even though you say i dont know about wrath since i dont play it... anymore... its a unholy blood hybrid spec that is ******ed for 1v1 bgs duels and some even use it in arena, not a great healer killer but... dk so yeah... its balanced as is the "normal" dk specs all balanced....

6. Sorry, I feel like you're just blinkered and not reading anything I'm writing. Again, I pointed out a few things you said which were not right. Besides that, the things you said after my intervention can't be considered as proof. Please think about it and read again what you wrote. I won't reply from now, I don't want to lose more time for this nonsense.
    sure...
    heres your quote/post to me
    "Except it's a retpal"
    like i said i miss spoke and said holy pally when the #2 2's team was a ret pally... wow big mistake. at the time there were 3 PALLY teams in the top 10 2v2 i got the #2 ret pally team and the other mixed up..so you trolled me..... but the point is that both pallys and shammy were/are able to do well in 2's despite not being "the best " 2's set up.

it was/is you that said no pally/shammy team was above 1500 and again thats false and your wrong and i gave you links to the teams and yes they are still there for all to see and yet you trolled more. how cant a like to a 2100 rated pally shammy team be proof of them playing well in 2's?how is it not proof?there more then one.... there eben another pally shammy team sitting at 2050 and a pally hunter team at #10th but the pally dropped... again all proof they can do well dispite not being the "best" comp for 2's.

7. when people talk about wrath they are ONLY talkign about the last patch and say the 1st 3/4ths of wrath "did not count". i said this a millions times wraths pvp for the 1st 3/4ths of the x pac was a complete joke
    well it doesnt count because we only care about 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 here, its like the rest didnt ever happen

8. Either way, no matter who is right or wrong about WotLK's top arena - in a OUTLAND WARGLAIVES THREAD BTW! - The warglaives coming to the shop is dissapointing and discouraging. At least at this stage of the game. Why the f*ck even bother farming for weapons, using TIME and EFFORT in game? When you can just use time at work IRL and buy them istead? Makes zero sense to me besides filling up greedy pockets.

I have been doing BG's for many hours today, and I swear I havent had a single game without warglaives. Most of them 2-3 in total (cross faction nonetheless, but still).

That's just sad and lame. Especially when you can see how bad many of these people are (of course not everyone), yet they manage to actually make a difference overall in the BG's.
    And this just because they spent some extra cash on some ridiculously strong weapons that were meant for the top players who actually spent hours getting to the very raid they were obtained in. And bear in mind that these weren't easy to get EVEN IF YOU WERE in the Black Temple raid.

I pretty much only did pvp before the glaives came out, had a great time in almost every BG, win or loss (yeah, some had coin gift benefits gearwise, but not at this level).
    But now I barely even bother doing the daily BG quest, not because i can't kill the warglaive-scum, but rather because I really don't like playing against (or with) cheaters.

And that's what this feels like, despite the fact that they are NOT using a single cheat at all.
    *Flashback to almost full green Rogue (probably just dinged) with warglaives and a couple below decent geared pocket healers having 20-30 kills in a short Arathi Basin game*

It just feels so unfair overall, on a very negative note.

Oh well.
    Thanks for read, now stop the WotLK nonsense and prove me wrong on my claims (or right if you agree).

9. Either way, no matter who is right or wrong about WotLK's top arena - in a OUTLAND WARGLAIVES THREAD BTW! - The warglaives coming to the shop is dissapointing and discouraging. At least at this stage of the game. Why the f*ck even bother farming for weapons, using TIME and EFFORT in game? When you can just use time at work IRL and buy them istead? Makes zero sense to me besides filling up greedy pockets.
    You can play here for free and this is hands down the best TBC server I ever played on (I played on every major projects out there over the years.) so let them have their money for the effort they've put in it.
    You bother farming these green swords because you want them and you don't have €400 to just buy it.

I pretty much only did pvp before the glaives came out, had a great time in almost every BG, win or loss (yeah, some had coin gift benefits gearwise, but not at this level).
    But now I barely even bother doing the daily BG quest, not because i can't kill the warglaive-scum, but rather because I really don't like playing against (or with) cheaters.

And that's what this feels like, despite the fact that they are NOT using a single cheat at all.
    *Flashback to almost full green Rogue (probably just dinged) with warglaives and a couple below decent geared pocket healers having 20-30 kills in a short Arathi Basin game*

First of all, somewhen two years ago, Warmane said that this realm will be Icecrown-like. That there will be every single piece of gear on the market.
    Pffff, just wait for these Rogues paired with RDruid with 4/5, Kalecgos' legs, two Harmonic Beauty rings and Sin'dorei staff, you'll definitely love it!
    But seriously, it will be 2.4.3 forever and almost everyone will eventualy get it in time. The only difference is that you have either money or you have time.
    Not going to start that Warglaives are not even that big of a deal to be honest.
    There are more important issues around like autoattacking through pillars in arenas and other stuff. Shiny Glaives are just overestimated and are easy to see.

10. well it doesnt count because we only care about 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 here, its like the rest didnt ever happen
    LMFAO! yup entire x-pacs dont count only last patch even though everything that happened in said x-pac lead to the last patch....

people asking for class changes/buffs and nerfs in 3.3.5 would lead you right back to pre 3.3.5 get it?im sure you dont. like most dont even know that alot of the talents in the arms tree got put in mid x-pac but want changes to them in 3.3.5 ... like i told you go read its more then just this thread.

crying about 2v2 balance in 3.3.5 and not understanding or admitting why there are no season rewards and tier 2 weapon from 2v2 is beyond ******ed. what happened pre 3.3.5 "dls and pallys" is the reason 2v2 was scrapped not beacsue warriors in 3.3.5. cause and effect....

so it does matter every patch matters they are all connected saying other wise is dumb! like how army of the dead "lmfao" and other ******ed crap was allowed in arena pre 3.3.5, good change helps arena balance SOME. but that crap and a ton of other abilitys is still allowed in bgs open world ect, = unbalanced pvp. dk's and rets in 3.3.5 can run around in bgs/wpvp with shadowmoure with army of the dead ghouls bubbles stuns and all that self healing right? totally unbalanced and most if any class has NO chance to kill that crap, yet 2.4.3 warglaves rogues are more op'ed... sure....

11. Either way, no matter who is right or wrong about WotLK's top arena - in a OUTLAND WARGLAIVES THREAD BTW! - The warglaives coming to the shop is dissapointing and discouraging. At least at this stage of the game. Why the f*ck even bother farming for weapons, using TIME and EFFORT in game? When you can just use time at work IRL and buy them istead? Makes zero sense to me besides filling up greedy pockets.

I have been doing BG's for many hours today, and I swear I havent had a single game without warglaives. Most of them 2-3 in total (cross faction nonetheless, but still).

That's just sad and lame. Especially when you can see how bad many of these people are (of course not everyone), yet they manage to actually make a difference overall in the BG's.
    And this just because they spent some extra cash on some ridiculously strong weapons that were meant for the top players who actually spent hours getting to the very raid they were obtained in. And bear in mind that these weren't easy to get EVEN IF YOU WERE in the Black Temple raid.

Oh well.
    Thanks for read, now stop the WotLK nonsense and prove me wrong on my claims (or right if you agree).
    i said many times that WARGLAIVES should have been the last item added to the cash shop or at the very least added with s4 and sw. one poster in this very thread claimed that pvp is more balanced when everyone has access to the same gear so they needed to add WARGLAIVES asap to the shop. well guess what?they added them to the shop and im sure his alt rogue got the WARGLAIVES yet i dont hear any more qq about sw and s4 gear getting added to the shop?why not?thought it makes for balanced pvp for everyone to have access to the same gear?right?

12. You can play here for free and this is hands down the best TBC server I ever played on (I played on every major projects out there over the years.) so let them have their money for the effort they've put in it.
    You bother farming these green swords because you want them and you don't have €400 to just buy it.

First of all, somewhen two years ago, Warmane said that this realm will be Icecrown-like. That there will be every single piece of gear on the market.
    Pffff, just wait for these Rogues paired with RDruid with 4/5, Kalecgos' legs, two Harmonic Beauty rings and Sin'dorei staff, you'll definitely love it!
    But seriously, it will be 2.4.3 forever and almost everyone will eventualy get it in time. The only difference is that you have either money or you have time.
    Not going to start that Warglaives are not even that big of a deal to be honest.
    There are more important issues around like autoattacking through pillars in arenas and other stuff. Shiny Glaives are just overestimated and are easy to see.
    Oh man, I wrote a reply for this yesterday, and unfortunately my power went out and almost everything got deleted. I'll try again today:

First,
    Thank you so much for a proper reply! I was actually excpecting a ****storm way worse than this (referring to this thread in general).

I understand your points regarding this, which many others have aswell. That being sad, even though I understand it, I still don't like it.
    But that is my opinon (as others), and I just had to get it out here because it's been cloaking me for a while (rogue pun intended).

I have plenty of money (not counting millions ofc), as many others also do on these server. The glaives themselves won't affect my, or probably others economy that much if we chose to buy them.
    But it's the fact that they CAN be bought that bugs me. The shortcut that it is, and the negative effect it most likely will have on the server long term in general PvP. Which is important.

Yes, everyone will eventually be able to get them in time. But in the process, most people won't even bother trying when they see that other people are taking the massive shortcut (which only some actually can take).

One of the reasons this is a negative thing for the servers is because although some can afford the glaives, most of the players here probably don't, or see it as a waste to spend such an amount on them. And no, lowering the price will only make it worse, because then everyone will have em.

The long term result is that people will probably find it frustrating (as already), and eventually LEAVE the TBC server to play on a different one, or another realm in itself, where the difference between who's got the real cash and who doesn't won't matter so much.
    Yes, there might be other shortcuts other places, but not a shortcut that gives you the absoulte best weapons for you in game.
    Call these players the casuals, or whatever you want to, but they do take up a pretty decent amount of the playerbase.
    And from a business point of view, long term income is way more important than short term income, which the warglaives obviously fits in the latter.

Just think about it for a sec or two.
    Imagine the developers/owners selling gold. Which they probably do already, as any other private server (if they don't, remove the wairgaives today and do this instead :P) - and selling that gold to the players and guilds that progress and achieve, using time and effort, the way things are supposed to be (tier raiding towards BT and SW etc) - like spending hours and hours trying to get these glaives. The satisfaction in achieving these in itself is undescribable great feeling, and that's kinda gone when we know others got them because they simply used real cash for em instead, but that's kinda for a different post about achieving in itself.

Imagine the profit it would have long term. Compared to the little %-age that take the shortcut and invest some real money into the glaives.
    Sure, it'll earn a pretty decent income once in a while, because we get new players all the time, and some of them are probably possible warglaives customers.
    Heck, even I created this account recently to play with my friends who just joined it on their own (not even knowing I had another account here). And we're about 10 people total who joined at that time.

Sadly, after the glaives came out. We're now down to 6 players instead of 10+. And all left except 1 of em because of the glaives from the 10+ we started as.
    Now, this group of people that came and left when this happened that I was associated with probably don't matter much in itself, but I am absolutely positive this happened to others aswell.

Now imagine this on a much greater scale, when we're talking about hundreds instead of tens.
    Long term, selling gold to the players that need it to progress (most raiding guilds require alot of gold) is a great solution to have stable income, aswell as keeping players sticking to their servers - because they have spent so much time and effort here in the first place.
    Not just random $$ that can easily be replaced by some IRL work (which really isn't satisfying for anyone, even the ones who did buy them will probably quit sooner than if they were obtained the intended way).

The difference is huge, and I am afraid that releasing a shortcut for a small amount of players will result in people/casuals or whatever, leaving the servers much earlier than intended. And that because they literally see no point in using so much time and effort, when the shortcut is just around the corner, and they see other people actually using the shortcut. Which again, is only for a few amount of people.

When it comes to the servers economy and that they need to sell the warglaives to have income, I believe that's false, if not completely false actually. As I stated earlier in this post, they are probably selling gold to players already. And they have 5 different servers here, not all of them are populated to the same extent, but keeping 5 servers up in itself does require some sort of income. And the warglaives are only a short term income, which really isn't stable at all. Therefore, I highly doubt that is the reason they've put them out, besides getting a little extra cash on the side.

I've been browsing the site for a while, and I haven't seen a single ad. And i'm not using adblock.
    Why is this the case? Is it because there are some terms and regulations lines I haven't read that absolutely forbid having ads on their website, which really isn't associated with blizzard beside the game itself?
    If they actually needed money to keen this up, we would have ads here nonetheless (unless they absolutely can't do it).

And yeah, they did indeed announce that everything comes at the shop eventually, but it's kinda dissapointing that they chose to put the warglaives out so soon when most of the playerbase are still doing Karazhan and the lower to mid tier raids.
    Of course I don't have the excact statistics, but from the information I've obtained from playing and checking forums once in a while proves this point.
    And if the issue is that they quit after playing the lower tiers for a while, it is probably connected to the fact that they see others taking the shortcuts, and that makes their effort almost pointless, which results in players giving up and quitting, resulting in fewer customers for the server overall.

Last, I am not looking forward to meeting these resto-rogue combos you are talking about, and they would appear eventually as you said. But with this solution that has been made, we'll meet this hell way sooner than expected. Because of this big shortcut that exists.

Oh well, now it's out here atleast. Again thanks for the read -
    And in the end, it's probably not going to change either way, but I just had to get it out since it's really, really frustrating to watch this happening over and over again. Ruining the core game experince for many players.

13. dk's and rets in 3.3.5 can run around in bgs/wpvp with shadowmoure with army of the dead ghouls bubbles stuns and all that self healing right? totally unbalanced and most if any class has NO chance to kill that crap
    try ele shaman

14. You (the server staff) went over the line with this. This changed everything.
    going to assume troll...bc transmog is not this earth shattering.

it is wrath not TBC where blizz scrapped 2's beacsue of DK'S and pallys were so broken they could not balance it.
    that was season 5 (aka the start of wotlk) DK icy touch spam was killer then. Dk got the nerf hammer for the next 2 seasons. actually by the end of wrath everything was pretty balanced. so idk who you are fooling but you must not have played much into wrath or you would know warrior and (insert healer) were pretty strong comps in the final season but by no means as dominant as the season 5 dk/hpal combo. please get your facts straight.

15. going to assume troll...bc transmog is not this earth shattering.

that was season 5 (aka the start of wotlk) DK icy touch spam was killer then. Dk got the nerf hammer for the next 2 seasons. actually by the end of wrath everything was pretty balanced. so idk who you are fooling but you must not have played much into wrath or you would know warrior and (insert healer) were pretty strong comps in the final season but by no means as dominant as the season 5 dk/hpal combo. please get your facts straight.

"it is wrath not TBC where blizz scrapped 2's beacsue of DK'S and pallys were so broken they could not balance it"
    that was my post correct?so now you say the same thing i been saying all along "thank you" but your trying to be a smart *** about it, lol.
    fyi it was alot more then just " icy touch spam" that broke pvp dk's could use army of the dead in arena blood dks in 2's and many many other crappy op'ed things.

i said many times "many many times" that warriors got major work done during wrath something blizz said they do not do unless its a must to bring them up to playable levels. yes by the end of wrath warriors were good backed by a healer like pally's and team with dk pally war "TSG" in 3's. shocking i know warriors were good hen back by the two most op'ed classes of wrath... but just goes to show you how bad wrath's pvp was..

yeah ARENA balance was BETTER last patch of wrath then the first 3/4ths of it but that does not mean it was totally balanced or somehow better then other x-pacs because it was not. and thats only ARENA and 3v3 to be even more on point 2v2 was still a joke and open world pvp and bgs/ wintergrasp was a joke where pallys and dks would face roll because they were one man armies.

" please get your facts straight"
    thank you for backing up everything i said a millions times over but the funny thing is i don't think your smart enough to understand you agree with me.

First ... 2345 Last