1. that 2100 sham/ret just know how to dodge properly

2. Butkus, how and why are you even trying to justify yourself? I just pointed FACTS. You said that shamans are everywhere in 2s. Is it a fact? No it's just you thinking you're right, mixing up everything to support your argument.

Did I mention that pallys and shammys can't do well in 2v2? Never.
    Did I mention that certain classes or specs can't do well in a giving bracket? Never.
    Did I mention anything about 3s and 5s brackets? Never.
    Did I mention... wait, why am I even trying to explain that to you? I'm almost sure you're still gonna make me say things I never said.

Best thing you could do would be to admit you were wrong and move on. At least I made you laugh :).

3. Butkus, how and why are you even trying to justify yourself? I just pointed FACTS. You said that shamans are everywhere in 2s. Is it a fact? No it's just you thinking you're right, mixing up everything to support your argument.

Did I mention that pallys and shammys can't do well in 2v2? Never.
    Did I mention that certain classes or specs can't do well in a giving bracket? Never.
    Did I mention anything about 3s and 5s brackets? Never.
    Did I mention... wait, why am I even trying to explain that to you? I'm almost sure you're still gonna make me say things I never said.

Best thing you could do would be to admit you were wrong and move on. At least I made you laugh :).
    "in tbc's 2's 3's 5s i cant name you and specs that are not in demand for at least one bracket even a holy pally has the 2nd highest 2's team atm. shammy are every where in 2's and 5's SP?LOADS IN 5'S.... just like DP are all over the place...."

thats my reply to another poster that you jump on me for not me to you but you to me,get it?
    wtf facts have you given?your wrong and thats why you did not say **** about the links i gave you and thats funny.

"Wrong again. There's one sham/pal team which has 1500 rating so it doesn't really count"
    thats your statement/fact yet its wrong i gave you 3 links to 3 pallys teams in the top 10 in 2v2 as of yesterday, yes i know one team is fishy but the other 2 are "real". yet you tell me no pally teams over 1500 lol = your wrong admit it.

really i have no fing clue other then you trolling and now trying to play the victim what your going on about!remember i replied to another poster about pvp/arena comps and you jumped on me for it not the other way around. how many times do i have to tell you that certain class/specs are better in a giving bracket like 3v3 or 5v5 then they are in 2v2,but that does not mean said class/spec cant do well in 2v2. yes that applies to shammy and pallys but the wrath fan boy i was talking to you wants it to seem like certain class/specs cant do well and thats not true as i proven.

like i said if shammys and apllys are better in 3v3 or 5v5 then they are in 2v2 you will find most of them classes/spec in 3v3 or 5v5. here on warmane 3v3 is not all that active so we see a ton of shammys and pallys in 5v5 as i pointed out something like 20+ shammys in the top 15 5's team.. lol. any class/spec can do well in any bracket in TBC but some do better in others its been like that forever in wow and its funny a wrath fan boy talks about balanced pvp... sure it was/is.

you get it now?you see my point?if you dont think a 2100 rated shammy/pally team that was 30 points off of being #1 is not doing well i dont know what else to tell you.

Did I mention... wait, why am I even trying to explain that to you? I'm almost sure you're still gonna make me say things I never said
    so true even more so since i never said a word to you until you replied to me... weird...

4. you guys realize its pointless to discuss class representation in arena when we don't know the player distribution on classes right? like when was the last time you saw a good warrior around...
    Edited: November 7, 2018

5. I could beat you in my PvE gear.
    I highly doubt that. Come challenge me. :)
    Sure get 2 teammates and ill get 2 and we set up a date. (don't wanna hear crying when u see a warglaive rogue showup)

6. you guys realize its pointless to discuss class representation in arena when we don't know the player distribution on classes right? like when was the last time you saw a good warrior around...
    Yep you're right, it's pointless, that's why I won't bother answering to the brainless guy trying to analyze the brackets haha.

7. you guys realize its pointless to discuss class representation in arena when we don't know the player distribution on classes right? like when was the last time you saw a good warrior around...
    yeah your right to bad warriors cant box and face roll to high end arena like other classes can...

maybe you should go back and read before you post like i told you before.....
    you and your rogue... yeah i was kind of defending store warglives rogues a little
    Edited: November 8, 2018

8. Yep you're right, it's pointless, that's why I won't bother answering to the brainless guy trying to analyze the brackets haha.
    im not trying to trying to analyze anything all i did was state that any class/spec can do well in any bracket in TBC period. like i said some class/specs are better in a giving bracket then they are in another ok and?its always been like that in every time frame of wow. but you telling me no pallys or shammys over 1500 in 2v2 is flat out wrong and i proved that, enjoy.

also what are/were you trying to analyze?what was your point? that there was no shammy or apllys over 1500 in 2's?again i proved you wrong a few times with links to the teams.or maybe you were trying to say not many shammys or pallys are in 2's?well yeah i said that to beacsue they are so good in 5's = thats were you find most of them and 5's is very active = more players.

9. yeah your right to bad warriors cant box and face roll to high end arena like other classes can...
    Chewbacca defense?

i get your point about every spec or atleast the class in general is able to do well in any of the 3 brackets, but i was rather making the general statement that 30 rogues in top 50 2v2 are might in correlation with the high amount of rogues playing on this server. Also, I didn't quote your post hence it wasn't directly adressed to you.

10. i was rather making the general statement that 30 rogues in top 50 2v2 are might in correlation with the high amount of rogues playing on this server.
    I would agree. Rogues are a popular choice on TBC servers nowadays because everyone knows the class is a very strong one.

11. Can this post be closed? people who only complain and cry should start having a life, this has nothing to do with WoW or Warmane, only cyring people.

12. Chewbacca defense?

i get your point about every spec or atleast the class in general is able to do well in any of the 3 brackets, but i was rather making the general statement that 30 rogues in top 50 2v2 are might in correlation with the high amount of rogues playing on this server. Also, I didn't quote your post hence it wasn't directly adressed to you.
    well you posted right under my post and said warriors... so i took that as a wise crack if not your intent?my bad. i get trolled so much as you can see from this thread alone its hard to tell whos trolling and whos not trolling.

this crap in this thread started because i told a wrath fan boy he was wrong about tbc's pvp and gave an example of it so old Kratosisback jump in trying to troll me and i had to provided proof of it so now he will not reply anymore. people who hate on TBC say class/spec X cant do well in 2's and again thats false as i pointed out a shammy/pally team was ranked #2 in 2's at the time of my post. you play shammy right?i bet you could do well in 2's right? i know there are better 2's comp than shammy/pally but like i said they can do well in 2's might not be the best and have to out play other comps but can do well.
    i was in no way trying to brake down class representation but rather point out sample facts like regardless of what spec/class someone plays you can do well in atleast one bracket of arena and warglvies rogues are not the most unbalanced things we seen in wow, that belongs to wrath.

yes i agree rogues are strong so many people play them = so we see them alot = high arena #'s and so on. personally? i dont have many issues with rogues in general a bad warglvies rogue is still an easy kill but the weapon does make things harder. a skilled rogue with warglives yeah sure thats a hard kill in arena or 1v1 but still do able. usually 1v1 comes down to rng does something miss or get resisted?and who gets the jump on who when gear and skill are close to being =.

my big complaint is that like we talked about before is warglaives being in the shop before s4 and swp gear, it should be the opposite really. add warglives last or at the very least add them to the shop with s4 and swp gear so everyone/ every classes spec has access to bis weapons in the shop if they so choose = better balance and its "more fair". i usually go by legendary weapons/items/mount the best of the best in a giving x-pac should be the last thing added to a cash shop.
    Edited: November 9, 2018

13. this crap in this thread started because i told a wrath fan boy he was wrong about tbc's pvp and gave an example of it so old Kratosisback jump in trying to troll me and i had to provided proof of it so now he will not reply anymore. people who hate on TBC say class/spec X cant do well in 2's and again thats false as i pointed out a shammy/pally team was ranked #2 in 2's at the time of my post.
    To be fair wrath had one big advantage, that is hybrid specs were more viable across the board in every bracket. If you commited to to boomkin or feral gear in tbc you're basically doomed because neither of those two specs does well in any bracket and when you say well just go resto...that takes like 2 months to get all the pvp parts and 4 months to get the arena gear without weapons unless you have someone that carries you high rating. In wotlk all 3 druid specs were viable in high rating. Same goes for shaman, elemental could only play 5s tbc while in wrath you could compete in all 3 brackets easily. Then there are nonhybrid classes where not every spec is vialbe, but those on the other han only had 1 set of gear so you didnt have to commit months of effort to play another spec. So buttom line, hybrid class players can enjoy wrath much more than tbc.

I think thats where wotlk is considered to be "more balanced".

14. i know seems like your BS is every where even in that 5 page thread...
    you said "We can only hope that 3s and 5s will remain active arena brackets because if we end up like Icecrown, with 2s as the only active bracket, then this gonna be the most unbalanced mess ever" what's ever mean?right.... 5's already are more active then 3 and always have been and i think 5's are more active then 2's as well.

rest of your post is more BS - you think warglaives rogues are more op'ed then 3.3.5 dk's with shadowmoure?right good one... dks can spec they hybrid crap so they cant be killed by most if they choose. even a dk with a normal "arena/pvp" spec still has so much healing and utility most classes cant kill them period. but i know only 2v2 matters cause 3.3.5... lol 3.3.5 was a wrath patch was it not?

and stop with this less specs viable crap its totally BS!if we go by your thinking then mop had better arena balance then wrath right?i mean more specs were viable correct?more specs in game = monks = more spec in arena... in tbc's 2's 3's 5s i cant name you and specs that are not in demand for at least one bracket even a holy pally has the 2nd highest 2's team atm. shammy are every where in 2's and 5's SP?LOADS IN 5'S.... just like DP are all over the place....

its not hard to do some research on the most op'ed things in wow's history and fyi its not related to 2.4.3
    wtf are u smoking dks arent even close to being the top 2v2 class

15. wtf are u smoking dks arent even close to being the top 2v2 class
    When Butkus is talking about Wotlk he is talking about random patches of retail wotlk from over 8 years ago.
    He doesn't play on any of Warmanes Wotlk realms so he doesn't know how wotlk is in here.
    Thats why he comes up with weird things like a "overpowered" DK hybrid spec that nobody is aware of.
    Well, maybe hybrid DK was at some point a big thing back in 2010...as if it matters...

I'm still impressed though how he keeps trying to teach everyone what Wotlk PvP is about while he doesn't even play the xpac. :D

First 12345 Last