1. Man was blocking mailbox all day long in Orgrimmar

[SOLVED] he apologized me and he promised me he wont do that again

This guy is blocking mailbox all day long and he was laughing of us that we cant click on mailbox :)
    When i wrote him that i will go write ticket he got scared and he was whisping me that the mailbox wasnt hided at all , but it was as you can see on screenshot
    NAME : Ragingbigmac

there's some evidence

https://ctrlv.cz/WeWY
    https://ctrlv.cz/EDSK
    Edited: November 3, 2018

2. There's mailbox by the bank, was it hard to get there?

Also, this kind of report should've been done with in-game ticket. However nothing would've been done. It was not disruptive enough to warrant a ban. There have been players who block Dalaran AH, and other mailboxes in popular places just to annoy people.

3. If you zoom in all the way you can click the mailbox when they block it like that.

4. Too bad there's only one mailbox in Orgrimmar.
    Report it ingame, not on the forums, if he does it repeatedly for days he might get a ban, but that's not even disturbing the gameplay that much, if at all.

5. Stop ruining fun for other's like c'mon, first blaming mages for trolling with portals in Dalaran, now mailbox, and before that abusing BG que while in combat, stop ruining fun for others, thank you.

6. The older this game gets the newbier people becomes.

7. I wish they had some kind of a rule to ban people that make these kind of posts and reports.

Its like that bald guy on Blizzcon this year:
    "What are u going to do about toxic players in global chat?"
    What is "Ignore" option??? Just ignore them for crying out loud... As in this case, go to the next mailbox.

8. @Gnimo: just watch as they deploy some sort of an AI to filter out whatever might be considered toxic, insulting, inappropriate, or rude by anyone and just mute them for 30 minutes. I swear to god Internet is turning into a ****ty dictatorship regime where PC *** holes dictate what you can and can not say.

Like that dude over @Support&Q/A asking for a ban on "a very rude player that insulted my family."

9. Everyone, send Ragingbigmac guy some gold. 1 Gold, 5Gold, any amount.
    Spreading cancer is our true purpose. Spread cancer around your nipples and revel in His glory.
    spread your unholy cancer all you want, make sure to use pestilence so that your main victim doesnt win the battle tho :(