1. Some info about IC server

Hello folks, I want to return to play some old content of WoW, especially WOTLK.
    I know this server is one of the best out there and I want to know the status of it, in particular I want to know which Dungeons and Raids are working.

I don't want a full detailed list, just tell me which one is not fixed or totally bugged.

PS: I will be mainly PVP, but sometimes I want to run PVE even though Icecrown Server is majority focused on PVP.

Thanks

2. There are occasional slight bugs, but nothing gamebreaking. All content is doable and works quite well, considering it's a private server.

3. All PvE contents works.
    Maybe just some Vanilla Raid do not give the correct loot

4. Thanks guys, so it means that you can run ICC (defeating Arthas) as well as Ulduar or the old Black Temple?

5. Zul'Aman being uncompletable for the past 5 months, SWP bugging out regularly (if it's even working, for me it was always bugged when i tried to run it). But hey, the rest of the PVE content is pretty good! The bugs with these 2 raids are inconvenient for transmog & achievement collecting reasons only.

6. Wait a sec, did you say Transmog? This feature is available in WOTLK already? I don't remember it...

7. Wait a sec, did you say Transmog? This feature is available in WOTLK already? I don't remember it...
    Nah, it wasn't, it was added here since it's not really affecting the gameplay in any way and many people asked for it.

8. Hello folks, I want to return to play some old content of WoW, especially WOTLK.
    I know this server is one of the best out there and I want to know the status of it, in particular I want to know which Dungeons and Raids are working.

I don't want a full detailed list, just tell me which one is not fixed or totally bugged.

PS: I will be mainly PVP, but sometimes I want to run PVE even though Icecrown Server is majority focused on PVP.

Thanks
    Majority of server is pve focused not pvp, only small % player base are pvp players and ofcourse you will get pve players playing arenas/bgs when they are bored or got nothing else to do, so there is always people for bgs/arenas.

9. Oh very useful information, thanks guys! Just a last curiosity, what about wintergrasp? Is it working or is disabled?

10. WG works and afaik it works as it should. Got Tenacity working right, guess that's better than you'd expect.

11. WG works.

Just watch out for the 40 man armies of multiboxers.