1. <A><icecrown> LF RP Guild

It was a dark cold night, No diffrent then any other night living outside of ironforge. My family had just gone to sleep, as i was sitting in my chair smoking my pipe i heard a noise outside my door. I slowly got up from my chair and reached for my sword, As i did the door flung open. to my suprise 6 orcs came barreling through the door. two of them instanly jumping on to me, knicking me to the ground as my sword slide just out of reach.

as i was being pinned, the other orcs ran back to the bedrooms, When they came back, they had my children. I could hear my wife screaming "not my babies" I fought to get free from my captures. I seen my children being dragged out the door. Just then out of the corner of my eye I seen one of the orc swing their hammer right to my head. Everything went black.

It was morning when i awoke, My wife crying by my side. I slowly staggered to me feet, Foggy from the blow i had received i slowly began to remember the events of the night before. "Where are the children!" I screamed to my wife. She started to cry, and pasted me a note. It read "If you ever what to see your gnome children again, you will bring 10,000 gold coins to a town called ratchet. Your sins have found you old warrior, and now it is time to pay for your past!"

My mind raced back to the time i had spent in the war. Ratchet had been a place we had stopped during our campaign. I knew what i had done that night. Playing cards with that cheating goblin, I ran my sword clean through him, right in front of his son. I could only assume that this was part of his revenge.

Taking up my sword I vowed to never stop untill i had my family back, and if my children were harmed. I vowed to kill every orc that i came across till the day that I died.

-OOC-

Hello guys, My name is Anthony. I have played wow for many of years and i am hoping to give role playing a shot. Im tired of the same old thing every expo Grind to max lvl, grind gear, Beat a boss, Farm a boss, get more gear. So this is my first go at Role playing. I did some research and came up with my own back story. (i Hope its alright for a first time go) I would love to join a RP alliance guild. My IC is named Wimder Shiftclick . I have always wantted to play pen and paper DnD but being from the south and living in the middle of no where their is not anyone who plays. so i figured this would be the best way to go about it. My wife plays wow with me. Tho she is not super huge into role playing, its a 2 for 1 kindda thing, I wont join a guild unless she is allowed to join as well. She will laugh at me for being a full nerd, but will also give out some story line tips to help me. just as long as i pvp with her she is happy. I love to pvp, but im happy to pve as well (Arms warrior, YES i plan to farm out shadowmourne, its bis after all they only piece of gear i realjly wanna get)

2. Hello, I am currently the GM for Ferrum in Oblitus, a PvE, PvP, and RP guild on the Icecrown sever! We'd love to have you join us but there is only two real prerequisites to join.

1. We are Horde, and until further notice we currently do not have an Alliance counterpart

2. I require that any member that wishes to RP must fill out a registry, it's real quick and easy. Takes no time at all.

I will also PM you my discord information if you wish to talk further.