1. Anyone lagging like crazy today ?

It started about 4 hours ago, ping is stuck in the red, about 1000- 1600 ms latency.

I could actually play with 1 second latency but instead of consistent lag, the game freezes for about 8 seconds intermittently, And casting bar is all over the place.

My ping is 26ms to Google, so I guess it's the server ?

Edit: now at 5,000ms latency - but it takes 15-20 seconds to interact with anything hmm ..
    Edited: November 3, 2018

2. Sometimes during the day lag spikes might happen on the server side, although in the evenings it's a lot better than in the mornings. Just try to be patient when it occures.

3. Sometimes during the day lag spikes might happen on the server side, although in the evenings it's a lot better than in the mornings. Just try to be patient when it occures.
    It got so bad yesterday that when I logged in, I could not interact with anything and everyone was running in place. 5 minutes of clicking and nothing would open so I logged off. Never experienced anything like that before. There were a few people reporting similar problems, but not to the same extent as myself.

Today it's much much better, only some minor freezes here and there. Something odd must have happened yesterday.

4. Same happened to me, in fact it is still happening, I dont know what to do

5. Same happened to me, in fact it is still happening, I dont know what to do
    Is your ping to Google and other sites good ?

The occasional random freezing for 3-10 seconds seems normal, as I've lost count of the amount of times all party members have experienced it, but the insane latency seems to be a separate issue.

I can only imagine the server is bogged down by something. As above, for me, it went away after 10 or so hours in the red. When I played yesterday it seems to have normalized at around 310-330ms and was consistent the whole day.