1. Just make Hunter, set it up to one toggle button and you are gucci. If you don't know how to do that in 2018 or you do not have equipment for this (programmable mouse and keyboard), then you shouldn't try to play wow in general or you will get seriously frustrated with orher players performance.

This is the best tip you can get, for all other things you need to read for yourself. Be prepared!

"Dont qq about lost loot in RDF, stop reporting people for dumb stuff."

Scruw this tip, special if shadow priest ninja you in fos for arp trinket just becaus he need crit. REPORT, REPORT and REPORT!

2. Just make Hunter, set it up to one toggle button and you are gucci. If you don't know how to do that in 2018 or you do not have equipment for this (programmable mouse and keyboard), then you shouldn't try to play wow in general or you will get seriously frustrated with orher players performance.
    This is the stupidest **** i ever heard.

3. This is the stupidest **** i ever heard.
    What he fail to realize is that only a very small percentage of the wow population are "elitists" like this, almost every is a casual player who don't know much.
    But even as an "Elitist" that have been raiding with the "best" guilds for a decade soon I think this is dumb, whats the fun in bashing 1 button?

When your as good as everyone else, macroing everything to 1 button isn't gonna change anything, allthough macro global free cooldowns is a good thing but in the end it all comes down to your latency.

4. On the contrary, it's not "elitist" it's lazy and dumb. If you are even a decent player, no sequence macro can do the rotation better than a human with half a brain and use what is needed when it's needed.

5. Stop crying 2004 peeps. I did not claim that one button is enough for the top, but it is still enough for good start with the hunter. And if someone claims otherwise, then he's probably one of those who play like people back in vanila still focused on rotation wiping raid every possibly time. So what i want to say is: It's not about one button, its about control. And if new players don't want to take my advice, then they will learn this in a hard way after donating shadowmourne - for sure.

And yes, wow was never about end raiding and players will never get kicked out of them becaus of bad perfomance or making mistake, right? GG, let's click one by one and have fun.

6. That moment when you break the DK class and decrease the set Rune CD of 10sec just by clicking and pushing less buttons faster.
    How did we not think of this already...

@Norccc777 i dont think they are talking to u.

7. Questions like:
    Will Obliterate DMG be increased if i have Diseases on the target?
    or any other that can be answered by just looking and reading your spells, talents, so on...
    Right, there are silly questions such as that. But when such a question is asked, I'd prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps they did read it and didn't fully understand the description, or whatever else. Having some degree of patience for players who have never played the game before I feel is necessary if we want the community to grow. Some of these people have never played anything like WoW before. Not an MMO, nor any RPG. If you reply to such a question with something to the effect of "Bro, read your spells and talents", that right there is going to answer a lot of questions before they can even be asked.

That said, I wasn't really speaking to the effect of silly questions such as that. Someone who is asking questions shows me that person is willing and wants to learn about the game, their class, etc.

8. Right, there are silly questions such as that. But when such a question is asked, I'd prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps they did read it and didn't fully understand the description, or whatever else. Having some degree of patience for players who have never played the game before I feel is necessary if we want the community to grow. Some of these people have never played anything like WoW before. Not an MMO, nor any RPG. If you reply to such a question with something to the effect of "Bro, read your spells and talents", that right there is going to answer a lot of questions before they can even be asked.

That said, I wasn't really speaking to the effect of silly questions such as that. Someone who is asking questions shows me that person is willing and wants to learn about the game, their class, etc.
    Exactly this.
    Yeah, sure 99% of the questions asked in game could easily be answered if the person looked online, or read their talents, or whatever.
    But it surely feels a lot better to have an actual person answer you. Especially in the context of a group or something (like in RDF or pugs or whatever).
    In the end it just shows that the person is at least interested in getting better. Everyone sucked at one point. But if you're always bashing people for being noobs or not knowing that this boss should be kitted and that one should be skipped or whatever, they'll never learn, and they'll just give up on the game thinking that everyone playing here's a jerk.
    Instead, by simply being a nice guy and answering the question, or explaining what went wrong, the other person will learn, not repeat the same mistake, and see that there's actually some cool people to talk to in WoW.

9. I dont agree.
    I sucked when i started playing, i didnt go on the forum and asked how to play/level my dk (i didnt even know there wer forums about that stuff, talking about old retail wow time when i was a dumb kid).

I remember it to this day, i opened my spellbook, read the spells, and, this might shock some people out there, using my brain, wow, i came to realisation that if i have Diseases on the target before i do my abilities, i would do more dmg, heal, but without them i wouldnt.
    So from that day on, in my prio list when it comes to DK is: get diseases on the target before u do anything else.

Forums, if nothing else, are destroying that sensation of finding out something urself. It was hell of fun trying to figure out where to put those talents after i finished all the Ebon Hold quests, which choice would improve my overall gameplay, and so on...
    After i started leveling and i saw some pvp action going on aswell, i had to find the best spec that will help me kill the attackers, be able to tank some dungeons, and level nice and easy on top of that (yes i was mainly a tank on retail when i started)...

What makes you a good player and what makes people want to improve is asking good questions. At the right time also...
    Asking something u can read in game and not waste both your time and the time of someone answering you is not a trait of someone who wants to learn, its of someone who wants easy tips so he doesnt have to think himself.

Just look at the guides i made... I feel like 50% of the questions in the guide are alrdy answered by just reading it in the first place on top of reading your abilities.

All those mistakes you make while leveling will make u a better player and u wont make them again probably. Nowadays people just come and ask:
    What spec to use? What spell to spam? What to do? What to get?

Like im not saying Forums are a bad thing. I learned a lot from my arguments and questions i asked here, and im thankfull, hell i even made the guides, which took a lot of time, but i feel like nowadays, its hard to want to help people. Those guides have some things i could work on and make them better, but then i get asked the dumbest question and im sitting there like: why waste my time when they wont ever learn?
    Im not expecting u to be top tier player (which is posible btw since wotlk is not hard), but atleast try to do some research urself, come prepared, and dont try to break the 10 year old meta (i tryed so many time to this day and failed).

My god, look at this for example:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393746
    And all those other I HOPE THEY GET BANNED or BAN THEM posts.
    Such a great community where everyone wants to ban everyone for the dumbest things...
    You think ninjas in dungeons/raids or other bad things wer not part of retail? U had a blacklist and ignore for those kind of players, not PLS BAN THEM button.
    Like dungeon ninja loot bans are one of the dumbest decision, ever made by warmane if u ask me, but thats the topic for whole another subject...
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=393446
    This one aswell... like... why do you want to help this kind of person? Give me a reason? He could just go find a new mail box
    Edited: November 9, 2018

10. Ok so yeah, I agree there are different type of levels when it comes to stupid questions.
    Indeed the posts with the mailbox and the AH are just plain dumb. TBH I'm not sure this is not just simply trolling given how stupid the questions are.

BUT, for actual gameplay stuff, I also agree that there are some questions that you should figure out yourself. I don't expect someone to ask me about what their spell do and don't, that's indeed something they should figure out themselves. The only excuse I can give them here, is that with the increased rate for leveling, you have way less time to properly learn how to play your class than when you play on a x1 server.
    But still, asking if you should put diseases on your target or just hit them with your axe is dumb, and people who don't realize that by themselves are probably never gonna be better.

What I was more referring to is the "complex" stats like hit, arpen, defense for tanks, etc.
    For example, when I started playing, I was all about haste. In my mind, this was the single best stat in the game, if I could cast my spells faster, well the monsters would die faster. Right?
    It took some actual people explaining to me what haste does and why other stats are more important for me to realize how dumb I was. So yeah, maybe I'm just stupid, but I was really happy that some dudes took time to show me why I'm wrong rather than just kicking me from their group/ignoring me. I probably wouldn't even be playing the game to this day if the reaction of everyone was just to tell me "go read guides you noob".

Another example is encouter tactics. Especially in pugs for dungeons. Some people will just scream on the tank for not knowing that this boss should be kitted, or this you need to stop dps at this point, etc.
    You can't just know this kind of things, you have to learn them, and the best way to learn them is by doing the content and finding out what happens. So sure, the content is 10 years old and most people know that you don't hit the boss of FoS during mirrored soul. But what about the guy who's discovering the game for the first time? Should we kick him because he killed us, or just explain to him what he did wrong, so that he won't do it to the next group he's matched in?

11. When it comes to stats and end game gear yea, i agree, questions are always welcome there since you cant know everything without digging a bit extra, and people that alrdy did it can help you a lot, altho i dont get why would someone ask for a BiS ToC 25m gear setup for example, especialy since it will fall behind once u hit ICC.

As for tactics, I will just say 2 words:
    Tankspot Youtube.
    There are a lot of guides that will perfectly explain you what when and how to do it with them doing it while explaining. Im not saying you will know everything if u watch a video, but you will atleast know what and when to expect.

Perfect example for that was when we did Yogg 0 Light on Icecrown release.
    Before that on Molten Ulduar wasnt working properly, so people wer new to the encounters.
    I told them, once we reached Yogg, since its a complex fight, go afk for 10-20min, watch Tankspot 0 light guide 1, 2 times and come back so we can do it.
    They said thats not good (on top of people being lazy and wanting to be spoonfed with info), its gona take too much time...
    Guy started explaining how fight works and did that for 30 min straigh.
    We wiped after 10sec on the first pull duo to way too many adds poped from clouds.
    We barely killed it after lot of wiping with 10 people alive at the end (the core that knew how it works since we watched the clip or did it back than on retail), only we outgeared the a bit broken content (15 people died and got MCed cos they still didnt know how fight works).

My point is, if you can find out something yourself, do it so.
    U will fail regardless 1 or 2 times since u lack the actual expirience and practice, but you will catch up a lot faster when u know what u failed at.

When i que into rdf i tend to help people if i see they dont know what they are doing, but my god, some people dont give a single ****.

12. That's the thing, though. If someone wants to figure something out on their own, they aren't going to ask you for the answer to that question. If they do ask a question, there is usually a reason for it. It's usually either because of frustration or bewilderment. That's not something I could have so easily recognized if I didn't have as much experience as I do with MMOs already and went and played a new MMO. Feeling lost and feeling like nobody gives a **** to give you any pointers when you feel you need them and have no idea where to look for the material you need is not a good feeling at all.

First 12