1. Stuck in my JC learning

Hey guys, im totally stuck in jc training. I should be able to cut gems from tbc tier at the skill 300. I have visited every jc trainer in the hole world and there is no one who can teach me this.
    The next step for me is a recipie for lvl 315 and my currently skill is 310. Now everything is almost gray in my jc book and cant reach 315. Dont know what to do.

cya

2. Weird, the jc skill is learned in thrallmar/honor hold in Hellfire Peninsula. Or by "every jc in the whole world" you mean Azeroth? Time to move to Outland friend:)

3. Yep i have checked Outland aswell, cant get the training. I noticed now I got the same problem with my mining skill. Just reached 350 and knew there was a grand master training waiting for me, becouse i had seen it before. When i showed up, and wanted the training it just dissepeard.. cant learn it as i dinged 350.. the next training in my mining process is melt hardened adamentite at lvl 375.. what is going on here?
    And gm takes forever to answear me in chat.

4. Can't you just go to Dalaran to the JC trainer there? The profession is working completely fine, try digging out by yourself what's wrong, GMs most probably won't answer you.

5. I have been there and no, cant get the master jewelrafting crafting training, its not there.

So gms never answearing? Witch means i will be stuck with this problem forever. This is a bugg, its to big for me to handle by my own. :(

6. Try shatrath...there should be the library with all the proffesions.

7. Been there, tryed, failed me.

I deserve help from the gm who actually can fix it.

8. Did two days ago.. what is this?

9. Lol i must the the stupidiest player ever. I hadent changed my filter setting.. i had it on unavailable haha

10. Haha I had done the same thing with Fishing 😂🤣