1. DPS FDK: Havoc's Call or Bloodvenom Blade - Offhand

Dear Frost DK Guru's:

I've seen Frost DK's wielding either HC Havoc's Call or HC Bloodvenom Blade in the Offhand (Always Havoc's Call in Mainhand, understandably). Which choice is superior if we're talking about end-game BiS gear? Does it just come down to stat optimization based on preference?

Would appreciate any detailed input/explanation. Thanks and have a good day!

2. Dear Frost DK Guru's:

I've seen Frost DK's wielding either HC Havoc's Call or HC Bloodvenom Blade in the Offhand (Always Havoc's Call in Mainhand, understandably). Which choice is superior if we're talking about end-game BiS gear? Does it just come down to stat optimization based on preference?

It comes to more stats, especially weapon dmg on Havoc.

3. Dear Frost DK Guru's:

They might not have a second havoc or any havoc at all. Jendah already answered your question but I'd just like to say that the only preference there's in BiS is cloak slot (and wrist slot if you're using JWC and BS).

4. It comes to more stats, especially weapon dmg on Havoc.

Thanks for the responses jendah and Rifokelt! So to clarify, 2 Havoc's is probably the way to go for end-game BiS? Thanks!

5. Yes. Double Havoc is the way to go.