1. Why gank lowbs?

So im just wondering, what do yall get out of ganking lowbs? I know you dont get honor for ganking people 30 some levels below you. Just wondering. Always figured people who gank lowbs either get bullied to much, or are the types of people that would punch a kid in a wheel chair. I know its been around in wow for along time. But just thought i would ask why....tho i doubt people who actually do it will answer with something other then FK you kid

2. There are dozens of this type of threads all over this place. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=392297, for example. You'd be surprised how many children come to insult gankers and expect some sort of positive outcome. You are nothing special. :D

P.S. FK you kid

3. to get some kind of a reaction out of people. weather it be a thread like this or my favorite, when they log a horde toon just to rage at me.

4. I do it for the same reason I do anything in this game, cause it's fun to me.

Funny how butthurt guys like u link doing something in a game that's part of the game to punching a kid in a wheel chair, that makes a lot of sense. Like saying if u do a lot of AuctionHouse you must be poor irl.

Just release and move on quit crying.

5. That's it, i'm making a ganking character. So many forum posts regarding this.

"punch a kid in a wheel chair" ... and you can't ... *clears throat* .... stand it ?

Here's an idea for you : make a geared character and save the ganked people.

6. I do it for the same reason I do anything in this game, cause it's fun to me.

Funny how butthurt guys like u link doing something in a game that's part of the game to punching a kid in a wheel chair, that makes a lot of sense. Like saying if u do a lot of AuctionHouse you must be poor irl.

Just release and move on quit crying.
    ^ This. I was just in Hellfire P today ganking 60s. Was it a douche move? Sure, but I loved every minute of it. There was this one priest i cornered in a cave. I waved - she waved back. I created a cooking fire and we had a dance party. Told some /silly and /lol together. I helped her kill an elite and then /bye. She logged onto a horde just to say thanks and that I was the first horde today not to kill her (little did she know I killed everyone else i encountered).

7. It's usually kids who suck at actual competitive pvp, don't get enough allowance, and are self-conscious about their little peckers.

8. Ganging lowbies is NOT and NEVER will be a PVP action. Period! That's griefing!!! When u one shot someone cuz u surpass him in lvls - gear its not PVP remove from ur toxic minds that stupidity .... its not even a PK(pk term btw started from lineage 2)... People that doing that kind of **** are incompetent of PVPing at their lvls and they always get "butthurt" (when they do pvp at their lvls) -as i read in the comments- so the only way to fix their lowbie self esteem is to kill players that cant even fight back!!!
    I wonder how they feel when they get camped and never farm ? How many keyboards they smashed ? And im referring to those toxic players who do kill lowbies...

PVP is - + 5 lvls 7lvls(maximum) and that is far stretched! Griefing on the other hand is what these potato heads do on lowbies...

And before tards who do this action start flaming....as i see in the comments .... I wish i had you back in the day to Lineage 2 and i would show you what PK means,what camping means,what griefing means,what deleveling means and if u ever thought after all that,that i made you pass,that u would exp or continue play on that Lineage 2 server rethink again cuz u wouldn't ...... So stop playing the badasses and play PVP not that stupidity that you are fond of!
    The started of the thread is right!
    But cuz we play wow all this in wow started from a stupid orc if i remember correctly who was 60's lvl and went and gang lowbie alliance ...

Differentiate the terms in your head and the playstyle in mmos and then give your answers....

9. Ganging lowbies is NOT and NEVER will be a PVP action. Period! That's griefing!!! When u one shot someone cuz u surpass him in lvls - gear its not PVP remove from ur toxic minds that stupidity .... its not even a PK(pk term btw started from lineage 2)... People that doing that kind of **** are incompetent of PVPing at their lvls and they always get "butthurt" (when they do pvp at their lvls) -as i read in the comments- so the only way to fix their lowbie self esteem is to kill players that cant even fight back!!!
    I wonder how they feel when they get camped and never farm ? How many keyboards they smashed ? And im referring to those toxic players who do kill lowbies...

PVP is - + 5 lvls 7lvls(maximum) and that is far stretched! Griefing on the other hand is what these potato heads do on lowbies...

And before tards who do this action start flaming....as i see in the comments .... I wish i had you back in the day to Lineage 2 and i would show you what PK means,what camping means,what griefing means,what deleveling means and if u ever thought after all that,that i made you pass,that u would exp or continue play on that Lineage 2 server rethink again cuz u wouldn't ...... So stop playing the badasses and play PVP not that stupidity that you are fond of!
    The started of the thread is right!
    But cuz we play wow all this in wow started from a stupid orc if i remember correctly who was 60's lvl and went and gang lowbie alliance ...

Differentiate the terms in your head and the playstyle in mmos and then give your answers....

Exactly.

It's not pvp it's griefing. Real PvP involves a component where skill comes into play and each combatant can exchange methods of attack. There is no combat dynamic at all when you are facing someone who out-levels you to the point it's literally futile to retaliate.

Thankfully the vast majority of people don't do this, even the real A-holes and douches of the community refrain from doing this. The act of greifing is reserved for a very small group of miserable, talentless, spiteful people that feed on the misery of others.

I haven't really had an issue with being ganked by high levels, as it seems there aren't that many people that would stoop so low. Probably happened only once or twice leveling 7 chars.

My advice is, make more than one char, so that you can simply switch if you are getting griefed.

I do it for the same reason I do anything in this game, cause it's fun to me.
    Bullies, murderer's and rapists also derive pleasure from doing foul acts, doesn't justify it. You are just admitting you get pleasure from other peoples misery- Society would categorize this mentality as Evil.

I'm just happy that 99.99999% of people aren't like you.
    Edited: November 5, 2018

10. OP, let me sum up the opposition response for you:

"I'm an a$$hole. There's nothing you can do about it. Hahahahahahaha."

The only advice I can give you is to bear with it until you get a flying mount. Griefing drops significantly at that point. I'd also suggest you get to lvl 60 BEFORE you go to outland. Lvl 58-59s are fish in a barrel for gankers in Hellfire Peninsula.

11. Yep, there's nothing you can do about the asshats. If they want to gank they will gank which is fine. I let them kill me and go about my business. Usually this pisses them off more than if I complain. If they continue, then i either log on to another leveling toon or I break out the Spriest and gank the heck out of them until they log onto their Alliance toon to complain. I then know that I have struck a nerve and my job is done.

12. Ganging lowbies is NOT and NEVER will be a PVP action. Period!.
    PVP = player vs player. It does NOT state that in player vs player both must be at the same level. Do you consider 79 vs 80 pvp ? yes ? no ? how about 75 vs 80 ? how about 65 vs 80 ? Where exactly do you draw the line ? Honor gain ? I for example like to attack lvl 80 people with my lower characters especially if i know or feel i can win and i have ganked lvl 80 people many times while i leveled. Was that not pvp ?

"When u one shot someone cuz u surpass him in lvls - gear its not PVP" ... rofl, so a bis lvl 80 isn't doing pvp vs a less geared lvl 80 character. Interesting. So in a bg for example, a lowbie must be free to run around and do stuff because attacking him wouldn't be pvp because of the low gear.

"People that doing that kind of **** are incompetent of PVPing" ... i'm confident in my skills with 2 classes i can kill people of higher level and better gear (which is why i attack geared or higher people when i level). I have multiple characters of the same class.

"PVP is - + 5 lvls 7lvls(maximum)" ... now we get to what i first asked. Explain your claim. And don't say "cz yu gets honur and honur iz gud". Give a solid argument for why 5 levels under or above is pvp but more than that isn't.

"i would show you what bla bla bla means" ... you should learn what player vs player means.

"who was 60's lvl" ... speaking of lvl 60, if i bring a lvl 60 twink with lets say 16k hp to gank people, is it pvp or not ? Because in this case, i overgear them and according to you, that's bad. I can;t attack lvl 70 with my 60 either because that's also bad according to you. So ... is it ok if i kill lvl 55 up to 65 ? Or that's also bad ?

I'm making a ganking character lol this is fun.

13. When I use to lived in.... lest say low rent apartments there was always people who needed to get in other people business, get into toxic interactions with anyone and everyone. Most gankers are exactly the same people with the same need to pester people. Same scene of entitlement and a desperate need to feel superior to other people. I'm not speaking of the people who do it every once and a wile. Its the ones who spend a lot of time. You will quickly see the difference between them.

14. Best thing to do is to /lol or /joke at them. They don't like it if you don't mind getting killed.

123 Last