1. Bullies, murderer's and rapists also derive pleasure from doing foul acts, doesn't justify it. You are just admitting you get pleasure from other peoples misery- Society would categorize this mentality as Evil.
    This is amazing

What drugs are u on?

2. Ganking is annoying and it sucks, but there are ways around it.

If you have cash to burn, buy a level 80 boost, a BiS weapon for said 80, and some gold. If you’re leveling an alt and you already have a geared character, boost yourself via dual boxing. You can make questing so much easier while also deterring would be gankers.

With or without an 80 to boost you, avoiding areas such as Tanaris, STV, and Borean Tundra are still highly recommended. Any quests you need done even in tedious areas like Desolace are way easier with an 80 to help you.

Good luck!

3. I do my small part in encouraging the ongoing disdain between the 2 factions. If only one guy levels up to max level and thinks to himself "man, I #$&#$&#$&^#$ hate the [opposing faction]" then I have done my job well. That, and I like to piss off impotent folk, but that's just one of my general traits :)

4. Raging on the forums and sending them rage whispers in game only gives them raging boners

5. Got ganked? Let it go, they feast on your reactions.

6. I've seen several people say that pvp is a part of the game and everyone should accept it and learn to deal with it. I don't think so. I think that's part of the game that THEY want to play. I'd really like to know how they'd feel if they were just about to enter a BG and someone yanked them to the side of a lake where they were forced to fish for five minutes. You should be able to play the game however you want. Some people want to raid 24/7, some want to collect all of the mounts in the game and some want to make a fortune on AH.

I know they won't do it, but I'd love to know what the response would be if they created an identical but PVE server, allowing anyone to move their account.

7. Well some people cannot control themselves. If they see someone, it is far better to take them out rather than a low grey mob.

The cycle of Wow life.

8. Ganging lowbies is NOT and NEVER will be a PVP action. Period! That's griefing!!! When u one shot someone cuz u surpass him in lvls - gear its not PVP remove from ur toxic minds that stupidity .... its not even a PK(pk term btw started from lineage 2)... People that doing that kind of **** are incompetent of PVPing at their lvls and they always get "butthurt" (when they do pvp at their lvls) -as i read in the comments- so the only way to fix their lowbie self esteem is to kill players that cant even fight back!!!
    I wonder how they feel when they get camped and never farm ? How many keyboards they smashed ? And im referring to those toxic players who do kill lowbies...

PVP is - + 5 lvls 7lvls(maximum) and that is far stretched! Griefing on the other hand is what these potato heads do on lowbies...

And before tards who do this action start flaming....as i see in the comments .... I wish i had you back in the day to Lineage 2 and i would show you what PK means,what camping means,what griefing means,what deleveling means and if u ever thought after all that,that i made you pass,that u would exp or continue play on that Lineage 2 server rethink again cuz u wouldn't ...... So stop playing the badasses and play PVP not that stupidity that you are fond of!
    The started of the thread is right!
    But cuz we play wow all this in wow started from a stupid orc if i remember correctly who was 60's lvl and went and gang lowbie alliance ...

Differentiate the terms in your head and the playstyle in mmos and then give your answers....
    Every time I see someone complain about gankers they're in an absolute state of btfo lmao

git gud kiddo

9. Every time I see someone complain about gankers they're in an absolute state of btfo lmao

git gud kiddo
    This! :D. I'm a lowbie alliance player who often gets ganked in lakeshire. It's just part of the game, resurrect and move on. Eventually I'll be a position to do it back to Horde players and I can't wait.

10. Bullies, murderer's and rapists also derive pleasure from doing foul acts, doesn't justify it. You are just admitting you get pleasure from other peoples misery- Society would categorize this mentality as Evil.
    I can call you being an addict, loser, masochist and much more just for raging this hard over a game where you could just dont play. And society is just a double-headed snake, people kill each other needlessly, sucking to get stronger when they dont even have to. But yeah spread peace when you already took everything from everyone.

PS: Whats different killing someone who mines minerals than someone who is leveling? Is it ok to kill undergeared/powerless for material gain?
    Edited: November 14, 2018

11. 99,99% those people really suck at pvp. This is their only way to kill someone.

And that is the fact.

12. Gives me boner. I don't kill everyone though, just the special ones.

13. Gives me boner. I don't kill everyone though, just the special ones.
    Oh, lucky you with your sexual orientation.

14. Keep these threads active please, gives me motivation to gank lowbie losers every single day.

15. Too bad I'm not playing here anymore, I would gladly help you out. The real fun is raping the gankers who have no clue about real pvp :)

First 123 Last