1. Adding a ban history on armory

As a guild master I think it'd be great to add a ban history to the armory, so we can use that information to track characters that have multiple offenses and remove them from our guild.

That way we protect our guild image and guildies from repeat offenders.

This may also serve as another method to discourage people from committing the acts.

2. Sounds like a good idea and a lot of work since name change can happen every 7-15 days.

Not sure how to make it “stick” with profile after the name change? Probably there is a way to do it.
    Edited: November 5, 2018

3. It's like how prisoners get out of prison, they served their punishment, they ought to be rehabilitated now, but nobody will give them jobs cause they're criminals and they have nothing else to do than to turn to crime for money.

This will lead to guilds kicking/not inviting banned people, then banned people make their guilds, which will be sort of wow gangs: nobody will join them as they all were banned once, they must still be rotten.

4. I would support this. However, as Nib stated, how would it stick when someone does a name change? I've read several posts over the year I've been here where someone will just change their name once called out.

And comparing prisoners to asshats on this server is completely stupid; not the same. The majority of the time these people's only satisfaction comes from jerking others around.

I give everyone a shot even if they have been banned. Some are honestly ignorant of the rules and acceptable norms of the game. If and when they show me their true colors, I do not want to group with them nor have them in my guild.
    Edited: November 5, 2018 Reason: punctuation

5. I would support this. However, as Nib stated, how would it stick when someone does a name change? I've read several posts over the year I've been here where someone will just change their name once called out.
    Simple, list the ban history in the account info used for the login server sql data.
    When a character is loaded up in the armory have it list the ban info for the account it is tied to.

6. I love this ideal. As a guild leader myself, I would love to see something like this implemented. So what if you don't like being held up for what you have done. Maybe you should not have hacked/ninja'ed in the first place. People can change yes. but most of the time do they....Sure their will be some guilds that give them a second shot. And thats for each individual guild to choice for themselves, but if your trying to make a respectable guild. You dont want someone who has been banned multiple times for ninja, going into a raid with your guild name in it and doing the same thing.

We all make mistakes if it be in game or real life. But your choices have consequences, and they should have the same in game.

Simple as this "dont wanna be judged based on your past, dont have a past people can judge"

7. what if someone buys a character has a ban history and then he has to face this , will be unjust to that person.

8. what if someone buys a character has a ban history and then he has to face this , will be unjust to that person.
    Have the ban history listed in the marketplace as well.

This would further serve to prevent people from using 2 strikes of the ninjaing in raids ban to get bis gear and selling the character.

Or make it where accounts that have been banned are unable to sell characters and items on the marketplace period.

9. Have the ban history listed in the marketplace as well.

This would further serve to prevent people from using 2 strikes of the ninjaing in raids ban to get bis gear and selling the character.

Or make it where accounts that have been banned are unable to sell characters and items on the marketplace period.
    Ban history is account wide, not character wide. You don't get a banned character, you get a banned account. That has nothing to do with this.

What you're suggesting is making harder punishments for anything, and I suppose warmane has their system.

Best way to prevent repeated ninja in raid is to lock the account out of raiding, but that's insane.