1. How to mage: leveling guide

[updated 11/5/2018 By Xdb] Talent picks changed

Hello guys, While i'm leveling mage i thought of making an Leveling guide as well as i level up this is a complete guide for leveling and i will suggest talent's and where to go Quests.
    At first we have to discuss about what spec is best for leveling.
    I think frost spec is the best way to go with a curve in fire talent.

- If you don't have heirlooms DO NOT leave zones before you get 2-3 more levels. because probably you going to miss A lot !

1-10
    Just go for spawn zone it's the best tho i must say if you don't have looms it's better to leave the zone after 3 level higher or less depends on how you feel. but without looms you're going to have some hard time in other zones. I'm playing a gnome mage so Lucky for those who playing gnome and gnomes are the best by the way!

10-20
    Talent picks:
    [Frostbite] 3/3
    [Improved Frostbolt] 5/5

Stay with frost bolt and only frost spells so you can use the benefits of frostbite do not go for fireball. It use more mana and less survival if you cast fireball.
    Zone to go:
    Loch mudan
    or
    Westfall
    depends on race
    in this level i needed to manage my Targets and for that sake i made Two macro for Polymorph. First Key bind F and Shift+ F in 2 different keys. and i use bartender for this sake. it's an easy to use and very good addon for managing your spells.
    you can download it from here:
    https://legacy-wow.com/wotlk-addons/Bartender4/
    Macros to use:

Okay now as i said keybind F and shift + F then make two separated macros i call them Poly and FocusPoly.

Poly:

#showtooltip
    /cast Polymorph
    /focus

and

FcousPoly:

#showtooltip
    /cast [@focus] polymorph
    and this one help you to drink both water and food:
    open your macro page then click on board for typing but don't type anything just go in your Bag and shift click on both drink and food items. like this one:
    /use Conjured Muffin
    /use Conjured Fresh Water

remember that the name will change after you train new foods and drinks.
    this macro will help you a lot while leveling what this dose is very important. when you poly something you don't want to attack them instead you want to attack another target while fighting with other mobs so you go and switch to another target but you will have a focus with you then middle of fight you may want to recast the polymorph because it's gonna finish before your fight most of time. it's really powerful against two targets and silly hordes too! you can manage to kill them both if they are are both your level.
    Edited: November 5, 2018 Reason: Talent picks changed.