1. Fresh 80 Prot warrior gearing questions

Hey yall,

first thank you for any information that you provide it is very helpful.

So my question is fairly simple.

I know that doing icc rep runs and getting my reps up is the first part. But as i go, im earning EoT's I was wondering what yall think is the best first few pieces i should get when i have enough EoT's.

Also im going to be donating when i get paid. Should i

A. donate for a weapon
    or
    B. donate for a sheild

mind you that PvE is my goal

Thank you again!

2. Harder to get items should be Shield (duo to it being 1/6 item drops from BQL), Sindra Stamina Trinket (same reason as shield) and ToGC champion Stamina Trinket (since noone kinda does it and everyone wants that trinket when it drops).

So i guess one of those 3 items would be my first choice as a tank, where i would kinda prio Shield and ToGC trinket over Sindragosas (i would personaly get all 3 of them with coins).

As for EoT items, i dont know. I guess both 2/5 and 4/5 T9 bonuses are good, and 232 items from that have low cost on them so i would go for 4/5 T10, maybe even 5/5. But at this point, any item when it comes to gear score increase will help you a lot.
    Dont be afraid to spend EoT on both Ring and Trown aswell, or any other lower emblem vendor item, that will help you a lot with def rating and other caps, since EoT are easy to get, especialy if u que into RDF as a tank (aka insta que inv pop)...

As for EoF goes, both Belt and Cloak are BiS when it comes to end game content, so you cant make a mistake with those two.

3. Thank you my friend. I will deffentily work with that!

4. Neck is easy to get from Rotface.
    Cloak is 50 Emblems of Frost.
    Wrist is 10m hc ICC DBS.
    Belt is 60 Emblems of Frost.
    Feet can be both Halion, which can be hard to get, and VDW 25m icc hc ones since you can never have enough Expertise. But again, even if you cant get to VDW, Blacksmithing feet with Hit are also perfect to get the job done.
    Ring is from VDW 25m hc, so i guess i can say that one is also tricky to get, if you are not in a good guild, but again, there are other rings that can replace it, one being the easy to get BoE with hit.
    Trinkets will give u highest amount of stamina.
    Any weapon can be used tbh, from Gunship 10m hc Axe, to DBS 25m hc Sword, to LK mace, all up to u, and they wont have a huge role in survival.
    Shield is a HUGE thing when it comes to tanks.
    Ranged weapon, again easy cheap boe.
    4/5 T10 is a huge EoF farm, while going for 2/5 and getting those ICC pieces of gear is not hard considering that Helm (LDW) Shoulders (Gunship) Legs (Marrow) drop from 1st 3 ICC bosses.