1. Cross-Faction Chat

TL:DR
    Cross-Faction chat is a good way to make friends with enemies.
    Sometimes we are just alike, even though we are enemies. But with a little server change, we can all become friends. Either by helping a fellow enemy. Or making a new Char on the opposite faction.
    Making friends with the enemy, being able to communicate (cross-faction), is how we expand the community.
    Im just focusing on chat here. Not cross-faction grouping. Im sane. So no need to eat 2 apples at once, hah
    Edited: November 5, 2018

2. as much as i'd enjoy this it won't happen. premium members use to have this perk a long time ago and it was removed.

3. It works great on 'another server'. Both in World and Dungeons. Thats how i make enemies (with both factions), but im also a nice guy, so it might not work out for everybody.

Edit: The 'secret wow server' name was changed to 'Another Server' like Voldemort's name.
    Seems like Warmane dont want a dying servers name in the forum, what a fun fact. Still gonna move my guild mates to this server. nothing can stop me from doing the right thing. Also you can eat 2 apples, if you have 2 hands.

4. Let’s be realistic: It’s dumb and unneccesary. It’s not even supposed to be that way.

Horde speaks Orcish or whatever the name is now, Alliance is speaking Common and that’s it. I was playing on Molten when it was available and it was somehow “cool” to whisper someone from the Horde but what for? I don’t see the need and don’t miss it all.

Just /spit and you’ve said more than enough :D

5. Its a game so lets be unrealistic.
    Being called a C*** or D***h*** is part of the game, thats how i started several huge raids on 'the server that must not be named'
    Seems like people here use both hands to eat one apple.

This took me a long time to remember, but blizz pve servers had cross-faction chat. What a fun fact that proved you somehow wrong. But its kinda funny when 2 apples meets and turns out to be the same fruit.