1. Tfury and berserk don't stack unfortunately so using them at the same time does not make sense. Since berserk is obviously the better one to use, use that first, wait for the buff to end and start Tfury right after. If it's just mobs then use Tfury and w.e usable equipment you have if any.

Since your overall damage is larger then Fearie's bonus damage from your 5 man team. (it will mostly be useful during bosses) If it's a raid then begin with Fearie first as there are more people to make up for that damage and everything has a huge health pool. I recommend starting with mangle then rake first and getting to your rip ability as fast as possible. Since berserk revolves around energy regen and it is the first one you want to use then I recommend using your first burst to get rip out and then using berserk to 1.) get damage from DoT sooner and 2.) not sit at 100% energy. You want to be using that **** but also not over using it. YOU ARE DOT DAMAGE meaning you have more freedom to keep your energy usage below 100% but still have enough to use the right skills at the right time.

If you have items such as idol of the crying moon, then I recommend using Rake over mangle first as you want to start stacking that agility bonus asap.

As for Combo finishers, Obviously rip first, at 5 for max damage. For short fights I recommend Fbite second as it will usually finish the trash mob off. For longer fights I recommend using Sroar second. It stacks with Tfury and berserk and at a combo stack of 4 you can get a decently lengthed buff. 5 obviously being better so don't fear it. If you're using berserk then you can usually get these combo finishers off in order, 5 rip, 4 Sroar, 4 or 5 FBite, and by the time you reach this point your rip will just be finishing and be ready to reset.

Sroar syncs with a 4 or 5 rip. If you go back and forth on these two you can sync up those two combo finishers and thus make a perfect rotation with the occasional Fbite to sneak in.

This generally works for PvE and PvP as well though most of the time in pvp you'll end up as a bear cause bears are op.

I hope this helps. O/
    Edited: January 3, 2019

2. 1- Berserk costs a gcd therefore it shouldn't be used after using few abilities.
    2- You lose time of your Sts proc when you're doing TF > Berserk. Therefore " last second of berserk > bite " won't have the STS buff for sure ( if you suggest that you're going to bite at the last second of STS proc, then you're basically gonna lose 1 or 2 shreds which is still a dps loss). Unless you have really good rng that will help you keep energy at high levels so you can bite and still be able to shred afterwards however we all know you can't rely on CC procs during opener.

Best Feral opener : GotW ( CC Proc ) > Berserk > mangle > Roar (min2CP-max3CP) > rake > shred > 5CP rip > Spam Shred till there's 1 second left for Berserk to fade > Bite. After this set of rotation, you'll have 5-6 seconds left on Roar and still 2 seconds left on STS proc, you do TF > shred ( TF BUFF + STS + DBW proc ) > refresh roar > RAKE (#2) > go for Rip #2 then stabilize timers to sustain dps.

- Main rule of doing consistent and high dps as feral is to keep uptime on rip / roar timers above %95 (possible bites might affect this ) and rake above %90.
    - Do not be greedy for bites and don't be afraid to spam shred even if you have 5CP.
    - Always keep your eyes open for Rip / Roar timers bcuz you'll often see them in sync which means you need to foresee those timers and desync Savage Roar as early as possible so you can have enough time left to gather another 5CP to go for another Rip. By doing this desync, you can open a room for possible bites in between. Mainly bcuz you'll have some cc procs during the fight.
    - Always keep an eye on Tigers Fury Cd when you're about to bite. DO NOT always use it on CD. Tiger's fury is perfect to build up a rotation to maximize your dps with adding bite without losing your uptime. Using it on cd might look like dps increase which is not very wrong but you can increase it more by using it smartly.
    - ALWAYS use Bite between 35-45 energy range. Usually it has to be 35 but with my Experience, clearcasting proc can sometimes be a ***** and proc while you're spamming Bite. Therefore give it 1 or 2 seconds delay when you're ready to use a Bite which pools your energy up to 45.
    - Always watch internal cooldowns of your trinkets so you can delay your offensive abilities to use during those trinket procs (Tigers fury, Berserk).

This is little info from me to you. Currently gathering gear to create a STR build to test. After i'm done experimenting it, I will make a complete gameplay guide for following bosses : LDW, PP, SINDRAGOSA, LOD, Halion (outside Ph3).

I have read all of the posts in this thread and even though i've tested them before mastering my own rotation, i can easily say that this is the best one i came up with so far (Number wise).

3. So you're saying losing 1-2 Shreds is a DPS loss but opening with Berserk > Mangle (free) isn't a DPS loss? 90 energy is the ideal time to use berserk, without a CC proc, 80 with a CC proc. Otherwise you're wasting 20ish energy (maybe more but that'd be rng, half a shred basically). Additionally to make this all work, which again, is not ideal, you sacrifice 1.5 melees (1 second gcd coz using berserk before SR), which aren't buffed by SR. And the STS bite will be clutch anyway as it'll happen on the last-ish second of berserk. Additionally you're using only 2x 5 CP finishers instead of 3.

How exactly are you gonna sync your Rip and SR? They have different lengths and will get desynced in the cycle after that one most likely, especially as you will use SR with different CP. If you "desync" too often you're probably wasting energy on SRs (clipping it which would mean you made use of maybe 3 instead of the 4-5 CP you had spent on it), do it too many times and you've lost energy + CP for an extra bite (in the long run).

ICD watching is good, and will boost your DPS as you can afford (usually) to pool energy (similar with rogue, esp if trading tricks with another) and use the abilities with your procs.

The opener Gnimo and I have gone over is in theory the best, you can test however much you want but there's RNG in the game and the minimal DPS differences will not give you clear enough results.
    TF before Berserk if you don't open with GOTW (forget or w/e). Can still do it even if you do but I prefer doing it after Berserk and you can go over my previous posts as to why (for whoever reads this)

And for the person above you, only skimmed through your post but rake over mangle will be a dps loss regardless of idol. Not just for you but for everyone in the raid.

4. So you're saying losing 1-2 Shreds is a DPS loss but opening with Berserk > Mangle (free) isn't a DPS loss? 90 energy is the ideal time to use berserk, without a CC proc, 80 with a CC proc. Otherwise you're wasting 20ish energy (maybe more but that'd be rng, half a shred basically). Additionally to make this all work, which again, is not ideal, you sacrifice 1.5 melees (1 second gcd coz using berserk before SR), which aren't buffed by SR. And the STS bite will be clutch anyway as it'll happen on the last-ish second of berserk. Additionally you're using only 2x 5 CP finishers instead of 3.

How exactly are you gonna sync your Rip and SR? They have different lengths and will get desynced in the cycle after that one most likely, especially as you will use SR with different CP. If you "desync" too often you're probably wasting energy on SRs (clipping it which would mean you made use of maybe 3 instead of the 4-5 CP you had spent on it), do it too many times and you've lost energy + CP for an extra bite (in the long run).

ICD watching is good, and will boost your DPS as you can afford (usually) to pool energy (similar with rogue, esp if trading tricks with another) and use the abilities with your procs.

The opener Gnimo and I have gone over is in theory the best, you can test however much you want but there's RNG in the game and the minimal DPS differences will not give you clear enough results.
    TF before Berserk if you don't open with GOTW (forget or w/e). Can still do it even if you do but I prefer doing it after Berserk and you can go over my previous posts as to why (for whoever reads this)

And for the person above you, only skimmed through your post but rake over mangle will be a dps loss regardless of idol. Not just for you but for everyone in the raid.
    i'll make sure to explain everything in detail with videos when i'm done testing str build.

5. Sure thing. I just fail to see how 1.5k AP (say, 10, even 20% of extra FB damage) would be better than half a shred, half a melee hit, on top of your thing having to SR + Rip within 12ish seconds of berserk ending, when the other rotation can probably do rip + FB instead (as you don't have to refresh SR that soon).
    /shrug

6. There is so much cancer in some of these posts its insane.

7. Hey, I recently started feral, and hoping to get into pve. When testing on target dummy, I noticed that my faerie fire doesn't replace the one cast by moonkin. Example, moonking ff has 3 minutes to expire, I cast one, and timer is still on 3 mins. Is this the same in raid, and if so, does it mean I can spam ff off cd, when low on energy, to increase the chance of cc proc? It doesn't reset the swing timer, does it?

8. it doesnt replace the moonkin ff because they have improved FF ( talents ), you can spam ff when you dont have energy or when ur sitting on 5cp doing nothing but AA waiting for dot resets w/e since it procs cc ( not very often but it happens ), doesnt reset swing timer.

First 12