1. Greetings and Salutations!

Hello everyone, Vepa here. I'm an old school WotLK vet and thought I'd give this a try to relive some old school nostalgia. I mained a progression ret pally back in the day and ended up quitting shortly after the Firelands patch of Cataclysm, as the game had taken a direction I did not care for. I also played Star Wars: The Old Republic for a couple of years, where I tanked and completed every piece of raid content the game had to offer.

That all being said, I'm looking to DPS or tank for an active guild that's no-nonsense when it comes to the run. But still has a good time and does stuff together outside of the raid, and doesn't have an elitist, "holier than thou" attitude towards other players. If anyone here could point me in the right direction for a group like that, I'd be eternally grateful.

Oh, I'd also prefer Alliance for aesthetics and the human racial. But I'll go wherever the best people are. After, it's all about the social experience right?

2. Welcome Vepa,

There are not too many progression guilds on both sides, but if you’re pretty good and decently geared tank you won’t have too many problems finding one. That’s why I’d suggest you to go tank MS/OS DPS as it will speed up your gearing process.

Alliance is known for being mannequins, but we at Horde are better people:D I mean.. Gnimo is in Alliance.. do we need ANOTHER EXAMPLE?! NOOOOO

3. Thanks man, I started up an Alliance pally on Icecrown. I'd honestly forgotten how tedious all the systems were, having different blessings, different stances, different seals, and different judgments...on top of several other skills to use on top of that. Looks like a pretty active server, so I'll be on the hunt for a guild to power through stuff and get my feet wet again.

Most of today was spent getting addons set up. Feels like old times already!

4. Welcome chap, hope you find what you're after. Certainly an active server and lots of friendly folk along the way.