1. [H] Top Flight Security (TFS) <Social End-Game PvP/PvE>

Intro: Thank You, For Considering Top Flight Security!
    Below I'm going to review a bit of how we operate and other stuff that may or may not matter ;o

Who Are We?

We are a mature group of friendly players (21-40+) from all over the world very much an International Guild with MANY in the US/Canada and some playing with us from overseas, Asia, Africa, etc, making it a very unique atmosphere. English Is our Primary Language and is required for any member interested in Joining. Censorship of adult content is not something we worry about since we are all adults, in fact it is indeed common and maybe even a little encouraged.

What We Look For

For PVE/General

Currently we are recruiting additions for our HC ICC/RS 10/25 Raids, as well as our casual ICC25 NM runs we do every Saturday 6pm Server Time. We are also accepting socials that play during all shifts of the day. People willing to engage in general banter not mandatory but recommended, we are indeed more a high geared social community which in most situations makes our groups some of the best to join on the server in terms of quality and shear amount of groups formed.

Besides our raids (where all food, flasks, gems and enchants are provided by the guild if you are core raider) We also provide a thriving guild bank economy with a focus on input of high quality content (over 100k in auctionable value of BOE's, Gems, Enchants, and Mats) that gets restocked daily.
    Discord Use is a major bonus, all memes are accepted and encouraged.

For Pvp

We are "Thee" PvP guild, and we are sick. If you are experiencing mental health issues or are down at your current work space, maybe in a raid or LFG-random-grouping environment, it's possible you simply need us as much as we need you.

If you have any sort of medical condition, we can work together with the illness by practicing our custom made therapy:
    Bareback alliance slaying

We are recruiting more somewhat unstable characters who posses above average skill and performance for our weekly activities; Premade BGs, arena and world PvP. If you have current or previous experience in the 2k Bracket we'd love to speak with you, not required but huge bonus. The roster is so far made out of majority 5.7k+-6k but we are hoping to have majority 6k in the near future. (we still have a lot, just not majority, maybe 40%)

Some Other Stuff

~We LOVE to find folks with leadership qualities so if you actually want to make a bigger impact with us just message any Council member directly, it is highly encouraged if you have experience leading a guild, Alt-Raids/Runs, or organizing PvP events.

~As for alts and casuals, absolute bare min. GS for an alt is 5k, your main should be atleast 5.7k preferably (we make acceptations but it is rare and requires huge contribution/proof of dedication/skill sometimes even having a deadline for you to catchup to guild in gearscore)

~We tend to keep members GS, Spec , Experience and current rating in their public note - this is of course never fits all the info we want, but if you condense, it makes it easier to find partners and to avoid the mess the LFG-tool can be sometimes. Also, having a decent CR in arena shows dedication and helps towards your main team spot or finding a partner.

~If interested in joining the best thing to do if interested in raiding is Go over to our discord @Discord.gg/kwRZcup , Hit up the #Raid-Roster Channel and follow instructions there, Registration isn't required for our ICC25 nm runs. If for Pvp or joining as casual feel free to message any member of The Council Poodytang, Rephaite, Pharmitot/Pharmaton/Pharmaten, Gotchuu/KissOfDeath, or Lilpoody Via Mail or Ingame.

Sincerely,
    Top Flight Security <TFS>
    Edited: November 13, 2018

2. ~Always seeking more pvp'ers,

-The type that camp a corpse for 2 hours or leave their BiS smourne DK's in durotar to flex on non donors are hot commodity these days.
    - If you have 2k rating we got folks need partners, Casual pvp accepted aswell, our primary goal is quality premades being pumped out 24/7.

~As far as PvE we are in need of-
    Tanks- Preferably Dk/Dudu but Can take Warriors/Palas aswell
    Dps- Mages/locks/Boomies
    Heal- Pretty much anything besides Rshammy, (if ur really into the type of guild we are don't let this stop you from reaching out, we'd love to have you.)

Ofcourse all roles/classes are welcome while we do focus end game shenanigans, we are a social community above all..

-TFS
    Edited: November 26, 2018

3. I always see you guys perform well whenever I'm running pugs on my alts. Its good to see that teamwork and social atmosphere on a server like this especially at a high level. I sent three of your council an ingame mail on my request to join hope to hear from you soon <3

4. Hello I have extensive experience in rated arena at the 2k+ Bracket. I seek more of a leadership position and since im currently in school I have around 8 hours a day to play.

I have several characters over 6k and can help you guys with premades or pvp events. In my last guild I was recruiter of new members but if any way I can make an impact let me know. I've been seeking a social guild for some time now.

sent my info on Discord,

-Lanky

5. @Lanky yes, we especially seek members that want to make an impact. We'll talk more ingame about it bro

-TFS

6. Sorry my internet was off. I'll be contacting soon

7. Still recruiting more,
    casuals are accepted as long as you have gear.
    If you have experience leading events we still have a few openings.
    All encouraged to apply.

-TFS

8. We still lookin'

-TFS

9. I wish you guys the best, I run into a lot of you regularly

10. Killed LK Tuesday, unfortunately lost a tank but we still managed. We are in heavy need of Tanks and Heals for 6pm, 8pm, and 2am Servertime Raids.

-TFS