1. Interested in playing here, but in need of some info I can't seem to find

hi everyone!
    I'm interested in starting to play on this realm but before I need to find some info that i don't seem to be able to get reliably or clearly:
    1. How do factions work here? can you communicate with one another? do you share Auction House? Can you party with other faction members?
    2. What can you get through donations? Can you get gold or items?
    3. On the Services tab it says there's a dual spec feature, is it to allow dual spec on a TBC server? Does it require donating?

Thanks a bunch for any answers

2. 1: Not shared. Alliance and horde cannot team up or talk with one another. AH are separate.
    2: You can buy most things through donations. You can buy characters other people are trading, you can buy gear up to Black Temple gear (excluding t6 currently), pets, mounts and gold that other people are selling for coins.
    3: Dual spec is allowed on TBC, and it costs 100g to activate (one time fee and is deducted when you change spec via the website for the first time).

3. on 3. note you can't swap specs without logging out of your account for about a minute and using the website service to swap the specs every time you want to do that, so it's slightly inconvenient

4. So gold isn't strictly given for donations, but you can use coins to buy gold from other players?

Also, do your toolbars change when you use swap specs through the site?

5. So gold isn't strictly given for donations, but you can use coins to buy gold from other players?

Also, do your toolbars change when you use swap specs through the site?
    you need to be a premium member aka donate 10$ to skip all long in q's faster gm help/ticket reply's and the use of the online shop = buying and selling gold and the like. when you donate $ to warmane they give you coins not sure but i think its 1$ for 1 coin? you can also sell toons and gold in the cash shop as a premium member, toon price is pre set but you can sell your gold for whatever you want. so say you want to buy 1000g to get started then you would need like 7 to 10 coins depending on the deal, and you can also make the coins by selling gold.

6. You can play here for free, no need to donate if you don't want to. There is a store where you can buy items and gold (not everything on the store yet). Still enough players to do PvE progressing content and PvP.