1. Imprisoned for 10 (thousand) years

Hi guys! I stopped playing wow for like 10 years... and I have decided to play again. I wish to "complete the game" since I feel like I had so many things I never completed!
    I was wondering how is the community in this server, do people communicate with each other? how about raiding, etc.
    Please let me know about your thoughts on the community or other aspect in general before I fully invest my self onto Warmane. Thank you so much!
    Look forward to playing together :)

2. Welcome unpluks,

I started to write really long text explaining how I didn’t play here for 4 years, then came back blablablabla - I’ll just cut it.

Yes, it’s worth to invest your time here. It’s best private server out there. I recommend either TBC on Outland (x7)or WotLK on Icecrown (x7) or Lordaeron (x1). I’d skip MoP and Frostwolf until that server gets focused more by devs(IF).

If you decide for Icecrown, keep in mind that it’s most populater server and that it has queue often. One time donation grants your account premium status and queue skip.

Community is good - there are toxic and trash people like everywhere, but majority are good. I guess it depends which side you pick.

Have fun!

3. Greetings and Thank you Nibvictum!
    I appreciate your explanation!

It's decided then, I will try TBC on Outland, which server do you play on Btw?
    I feel excited! Is like childhood all over again haha!

Thank you and have fun too!

4. You’re welcome!

I’m playing WotLK on Icecrown, haven’t played TBC ever. Oh I know that feeling, childhood with a lot of brain though:D

5. Welcome pal. Seems like Nib cleared up most your queries so enjoy your stay.