1. Playing on Macbook Air

Hey guys, i just want to ask you about playing Wotlk on Macook Air, i mean especially raiding PvE.
    I have Macbook Air with these preferences.

Intel core i5 1,6 Gh
    RAM 4GB
    Intel HD Graphic 6000 1536 MB.

I know that wont be so easy but if you could tell me how to set game on low preferences to improve FPS? some tips or something?
    Thanks all for answers.

2. Wotlk is an old expansion so it will work decently with newer low end laptops. You can change graphics settings using ingame menu. There are some more tweaks that can be done to decrease graphics below minimum settings that are available in game but that should not be needed if your Macbook Air is not very old.

3. Wotlk is an old expansion so it will work decently with newer low end laptops. You can change graphics settings using ingame menu. There are some more tweaks that can be done to decrease graphics below minimum settings that are available in game but that should not be needed if your Macbook Air is not very old.
    My Macbook Air is early 2015, Im asking because when i enter some 25m raid FPS are really low, something about 10-20 and its unplayable. But im not sure if putting all settings to low helps.

4. It should help. From the checkboxes at the bottom you might want to keep Projected Textures enabled because some spell effects use it, for example, Lady Deathwhisper's Death and Decay. You can disable the other 3. Addons can also decrease FPS. For example, something like Recount addon could affect FPS during boss fights. Lowering Multisampling in Resolution tab might also increase FPS.

5. It should help. From the checkboxes at the bottom you might want to keep Projected Textures enabled because some spell effects use it, for example, Lady Deathwhisper's Death and Decay. You can disable the other 3. Addons can also decrease FPS. For example, something like Recount addon could affect FPS during boss fights. Lowering Multisampling in Resolution tab might also increase FPS.
    Thanks, i will try :)