1. Downgrading charaters

Hey guys, What do you think about the possible option of downgrading from Frostwolf to icecrown, same as the current Cata-Wotlk. I have logged the past week on my Frostwolf toons,and let me tell you its nowhere near as fun as it used to be. barely anyone playing and arena/Bg is minimum amounts of people and usually the same people. Some may not agree, but the possibility and option should be available, since Frostwolf is heading the same direction as Neltharion. its better than having hundreds of coins worth of characters sitting on a semi- dead realm being played once more on a populated "alive" server.

P.S Keep this in mind that this is a suggestion/opinionated post.

2. This is a smart idea, but you should wait for Frostwolf decommission first.

3. but you should wait for Frostwolf decommission first.
    it took months and months for them to do the cata downgrading... so you might want to start fast so it's actually available when they decide that Frostwolf is also a waste of their time and decide to kill it

4. na just delete the server then refund the coins on characters or give them perks like free instant max level , base on the amount of progress on the account on MOP servers

5. By now you should know how these things work,most of the time you will never get what you ask for, but coming to some mutual conclusion is your best chance of success here.

As many have said on other posts similar if not exactly to what you are suggesting, did not happen,so I highly doubt the same will happen in this scenario. Good news for us this is a suggestion that is already happened,so the chances of it happening are far above likely, which is why I am suggesting it before hand.

6. And just a quick question how will they do (well how did they downgrade peoples characters on frostworlf,i was away for 3 years back then frostwolf was filled with ppl and queues :D) the gear/mounts/pets bought with coins, if anyone here had the frostworlf to icecrown downgrade can explain to me please :D

7. Hey guys, What do you think about the possible option of downgrading from Frostwolf to icecrown, same as the current Cata-Wotlk. I have logged the past week on my Frostwolf toons,and let me tell you its nowhere near as fun as it used to be. barely anyone playing and arena/Bg is minimum amounts of people and usually the same people. Some may not agree, but the possibility and option should be available, since Frostwolf is heading the same direction as Neltharion. its better than having hundreds of coins worth of characters sitting on a semi- dead realm being played once more on a populated "alive" server.

P.S Keep this in mind that this is a suggestion/opinionated post.
    Children, I explain, in the first place there will be no degradation. Only when warmane decides to close the server as he did with neltharion could give us the option to degrade the characters to icecrown and for frostwolf close minimum would have to spend three years watching as this the current situation of the server. Anyone who thinks that the degradation will be done now, in three years time, may respond to him. Greetings.

8. Children, I explain, in the first place there will be no degradation. Only when warmane decides to close the server as he did with neltharion could give us the option to degrade the characters to icecrown and for frostwolf close minimum would have to spend three years watching as this the current situation of the server. Anyone who thinks that the degradation will be done now, in three years time, may respond to him. Greetings.
    Alright, I understand what you are saying, but maybe you misunderstood what i was saying,we all know such a thing will most likely occur in the future, but what im interested in asking is if there may possibly be one in the near future, not instantly but at least some possibility of it happening before. It will be completely ones own choice to downgrade, if they wish not to play on that expansion rather than waiting till the final day of the realms existence.

Pretty straight forward post, which only Warmane Staff can answer, but community feedback is important to express the players point of views.