1. Potential new player looking for advice

I used to play on Project ascension but got bored of it within 4 months. Im wondering if it's to late to start on Outland and how is the game.
    Is it rampant with hackers or multi-boxers? How's the community good? Is everyone PTW? you know, the usual questions.

2. No hackers, we have a pretty decent anti-cheat, I'd say. Also if you see any, our GM team acts on these sorts of reports pretty well I'd say. Multiboxing is more of a concern on Icecrown. Haven't seen much discussion of this topic for Outland in particular. The community is much like the rest of the WoW community as far as I can tell. "PTW" is a manner of perspective, but there isn't anything available in the store that cannot be obtained in the game. As for it being too late to start on Outland, that really depends on how much you care about "FRESH" progression. If you don't care too much about where the top end is currently and focus on pushing your own character, I don't think it's too late.

3. In case you are planning to hack or use BOT software I would recommend not to start over here, while you play you see from time to time permanent bans about hackers and botters. On the Alliance side there are guilds currently doing every content, T4, T5, T6 and SWP. If the population kinda stays like this it isn't too late, if it gets lower there might be a chance new guilds couldn't recruite enough to progress. Today is still a decent day to start.