1. Stick with Herb/Alchy, or switch?

Hi all. My druid has maxed out herb/alchy. It's ok, but I don't use the potions/flasks that much. Plus, the herbs sell for more than the things they create.

Would it be worthwhile to swtch to something like skinning/LW? Mostly pve atm.

2. It depends on what you want. Do you want to maximize stats, gold making, or a bit of each? Gathering professions are exceptionally nice on a Druid since being mounted is less of a concern, and thus make you more efficient at gathering and thus making gold via those professions. Whereas for stats, it depends on if you're a DPS (procs or on-use effects can be good @engi/tailor), a Healer (static stats are usually best) or a tank (armor enchant and rocket boosts for extra mobility @engi). Skinning & Leatherworking can be decent money-makers, and can help you gear up your character if it's still in need of that sort of thing.

3. Thanks for the reply, Mercy. Right now, my druid is 5.2 Resto and 4.9 Feral tank. I'm trying to get up the feral side more, so perhaps i'll switch it up for a bit and try engi later on.

4. For PvE professions won't make that big of difference unless you are Pre BiS or BiS so they would make handy for gold or if you don't need gold then you could go Engineering+ Jewelcrafting(BiS for any class if you ask me ).