1. The Last Option for Revival of Frostwolf!

Hello guys, i am an old player that has been around since season 2 on Frostwolf and i quit serious game play on the realm about 3 seasons ago so that would be about an year now. I am still checking the ladder and the player base of the realm from time to time and the only word i can think of is disappointment... Anyways, i still remember the times when Frostwolf was having 4.500+ players (If warmane monitors them correctly which i doubt) and the 2s ladder was peaking over 3k rate whereas the 3s ladder was also highly competitive and was having over 2500 rated players. You can imagine the difference. But guess what?! The state of the realm in terms of spells and classes working properly was not better, not even close to better than its current state. So the point i am trying to make is not that we need any hot fixes for this crappy realm. The real point is that it was fun to play Mists of Pandaria PvPwise and that the majority of the population of the realm was due to its PvP activity.

So recently i have been watching some youtube videos when i stumbled across the old Arena - tournament promotional events with prize pools varying up to 5000$ and i thought that the hosting of a major tournament on the mop realm will be a good idea. I know that the warmane's staff have already promised that they are going to host a tournament at the end of the season which of course was a lie and they didn't keep their promise but i also remember a tournament that they actually hosted and i dont believe that it is so hard to repeat that again. Now, in my opinion the prize pool does not need to be as high as the old AT/Warmane tournaments but even as big as 100 bucks could be sort of a stimulus for players to be attracted to start over and compete on Frostwolf. I think that this will also be beneficial for the server because it will result in a better promotion of the realm. I am sure that as soon as such event is announced and heard over the MoP community over the different servers, everybody will gather on Frostwolf.

Keep in mind that a single warglaive on Outland costs more than 200 euro so i think that warmane's staff is definitely capable of investing a couple hundred bucks in the organisation of such tournament.

If you want to discuss the idea and its promotion, please feel free to do so. If you want to be a crybaby and curse at this forgotten realm and the lack of attention from the GMs and how neglected Frostwolf is then please find another thread to do so.

Lastly, If anybody has footage of the tournament that was hosted on Frostwolf around season 3 i believe, please post it down here.

The idea originates from this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJw9O11pPZA

2. this is the reason why cataclysm shut down.

pvp was the heart of most cata realms on warmane/molten, then the tournaments stopped. boom population went down and it turned into a DS-infested sh**hole. then they disregarded cata cus no one was really interested anymore. and now. year or 2 later. cata has been shut down.

and NOW, it's happening to MoP. the exact same thing. only except for everyone wanting to run dragon soul. they'll spam for Celestials or some sh**

I mean. I been telling all you guys this for months.
    so ye

mark my words; in a few months/years. Frostwolf too will be decommissioned.

have fun, have faith and god speed.

3. this is the reason why cataclysm shut down.

pvp was the heart of most cata realms on warmane/molten, then the tournaments stopped. boom population went down and it turned into a DS-infested sh**hole. then they disregarded cata cus no one was really interested anymore. and now. year or 2 later. cata has been shut down.

and NOW, it's happening to MoP. the exact same thing. only except for everyone wanting to run dragon soul. they'll spam for Celestials or some sh**

I mean. I been telling all you guys this for months.
    so ye

mark my words; in a few months/years. Frostwolf too will be decommissioned.

have fun, have faith and god speed.
    Not to mention the following:

[a]They end to disable some quests rather than fix them, which goes hand in hand with most exploits.

[2]They pepper in Outland (TBC) fixes on Frostwolf (MoP) for items that do not work and or cannot be obtained by anyone at all.

[3]Ninja-Closing instances

[4]They Ninja Shut Down Low Level Instances and say their bugged, whereas the instances in question have been working properly for years without problems (I know because since Day 1 here one instance was the lifeblood of a community that died because warmane removed said dungeons).

[5]Bug fixes tend to break other things and create more bugs and exploits, moreover, these fixes unknowingly disables and or breaks working/workable items.

[6]They have disabled NPCs and or Mobs rather than fix the problem, i.e. if an enemy mob is giving people exploitive capabilities, they'd rather disable the quest and or raid dungeon than fix the problem.

[7]We were told by Founder that the lag issues will be resolved yet to this day, those same lag issues still hinder us.

[8]Some of their own tools have created bugs examples like anti cheat whereas your own spells lock you in place and you cannot move (test mount/dismount while flying and take off fast, monk rolling, falling down from the sky as priest using levitate are examples)

[9]In connection to what is said above, you cannot break out being locked in place UNLESS you close the wow.exe, then you run risk of falling through the ground and or being stuck.

[10]Unstuck in game use to bring you to the starter zone instantly, but with the change, it brings you hearth location, which is not a good idea because most of the time HS get bugged and unstuck ingame will leave you literally stuck and stranded in some areas, which results in a GM having to get you out days later.

[11]People, to this day still continue to fall through the ground.

[12]Rather than fix legitimate items in the game they disable them thus halting the quest in the process.

[13]Bug tracker for even the smallest things are never looked at.

[14]Monk quests in Sanctuary are still bugged since Frostwolf's Day one infancy.

[15]Monks cannot use return Zen anymore.

[16]The Pandaren Starter Zone is a mess, and no one can go back to it to verify and or specify what is bugged there, leaving only new players to figure it out. Resulting in people attempting to find exploits to break the area in order to get out.

[17]The Infamous Zombie Glitch and Super Player Mode still exist and has never been resolved Zombie Glitch whereas the player while having 0 HP still runs around and can fight you and cannot die, the only way to kill them effectively is to heal them, but ONLY allies can heal the Zombifed Player. The other being the Super Mode whereas one's Stats are double, tripled or more after instances hopping by chance to enable this glitch, even in a BG that caused some problems. It can even translate into World PVP whereas someone can hit you for well over a million or more in one shot with less effort, and or just tag you and you instantly die.

[18]There are also bugged players whereas they have spells and of actions that DO NOT BELONG TO THEM and nothing is ever done to stop these players and or fix them, granted some players who are unfortunate are even confused as to how they got these spells. This also goes for server development reputations some p;layer gained, I know a guy with proof. Some players are even capable of instant kill based abilites or sheer imunity to some if not all attcacks, others simply cannot die because they can use their healing.

[19]We had a perfectly working loot system until one changed messed it all up, at times you can't even loot an enemy unless the kill is close to you, which frustrates the player.

[20]Some of us were given promises that were not kept, thus the death of several communities. One example was an announcement of an instance we've all been waiting for, only for it to be closed (a 3rd time mind you) and the announcement being wiped out from the main page.

[21] Non 90 Ques for arena BG and or instances are broken.

[22] Some items in game, Pandaria and Eastern Kingdom Zones, when you loot a chest and or crate they do not de-spawn UNTIL a server reset. Which sucks because if you have a quest you have to wait for the server to reset to get that item to complete a quest that only takes you less than a minute, perhaps 30 seconds, to complete.

[23] Constant and random crashes for the littlest things, one example would be linked items that shuts down your game. Another would be fighting an enemy that not only shuts down your game, but freezes your computer, forcing you to literally power off your PC/Laptop and open it back up just to reload wow.exe.

[24] Phasing issues effect some zones, like the Townlong Bridge which gets annoying because before it was not like this, even when we hit 5.4.8 it was never like this.

And the List goes on

You can see by means of the low pop and the low count of players in once populated areas, even at peek times, you do not see such areas empty like this.
    Edited: November 28, 2018