1. Discount Code

Hello how can i buy golds for coins if i didnt get discount code??? pls help me

2. Haha

Just confirm that transaction, no need to type in the Discount code if you don’t have one or don’t want to use it.

3. i confirmed, but thats wrote : You must have Two Factor Authentication enabled to purchase trade items.

4. So, that’s another thing.

My Account -> Security -> Enable Two Factor Authentication (no need to check Enable In-Game Protection checkbox). Once you do that, complete the process and wait three days.

It’s just additional security measure to avoid more problems:P

5. While I do agree with two factor authentication being necessary to purchase gold from the trade section, I personally also think having to wait three days to do so is a bit asinine.
    Edited: November 9, 2018

6. While I do agree with two factor authentication being necessary to purchase gold from the trade section, I personally also think having to wait three days to do so is a bit asinine.
    It's there to prevent coins getting sent away from stolen accounts. It's accounts without 2 step authentication that get stolen. So coins can not be sent away from them for 3 days. And those 3 days are usually enough to contact support and get the account back. Without that, the limitation would lose its purpose.