1. WARglaveMANE

(not another cry thread)

Hi all,

As you might have noticed, recently every 3rd or 4th rogue has those green things and I am not talking about green name items, rather than the orange ones. (although you also might see a Glave rogue with all other items being green)

Not to make this long (coz I actually can) but in your opinion, was this the server management's main idea to make money out of a TBC server?

The population doesnt seem to be blowing up, aside from the time there is a new addition and we are pass that now in TBC. There seem to be few guilds that are actually raiding. The rest people are doing are Kara pugs with requested 2.8k gs, calling it a ''badge run'' and then again if you go to OG and check the rogues you might say "Damn, this server must be thriving PVE-wise."

Regards,

Krea

2. People knew everything would eventually come on the shop as it was announced when the server was opened so I honestly wonder what all the complaining is about?
    The Warmane project needs money to survive as they don't charge subscriptions and people rarely donate the sums needed to run a project (especially in the long run) without incentives to do so.

3. "The Warmane project needs money to survive"
    ikr:D

4. I suspect their real money maker, long term, is selling gold to progression guilds. Was it worth alienating them for a quick fix, so soon after Sunwell's full release? Time will tell. I doubt it.

5. I doubt releasing glaives was their goal to make money for the server. Gold selling or 30 coin gear probably makes up most of the revenue.

P.S. What is a hard counter to rogue 1v1?

6. P.S. What is a hard counter to rogue 1v1?
    Enhancement in PvE gear, if rogue get stunned for 10 sec somehow xD

7. P.S. What is a hard counter to rogue 1v1?
    The ultimate rogue counter would be a Troll Disc priest with Blackout talent. Other good options are Feral Druid, Resto Druid, Frost Mage, Resto Shaman or another Sub rogue.