1. How to change or mute the annoying TBC skinning sound?

I got a nice addon that changes the sound of the hunter's gun shot - it's called "Squelchy's Gun2Bow Sound Pack" - http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/squ...ow-sound-pack/

I need a similar addon in order to change the skinning sound in TBC - it's eroding my ears, I can't hear it. The WotLK expansion has a much better skinning sound, by the way.
    I understand I just need to add a sound file but I don't know it's name and it's exact location in the sub-folders, does anyone know that?
    For example the Squelchy's Gun2Bow Sound Pack contains the file "C:\WoW-Folder\Data\Sound\Item\Weapons\Gun\GunFire01.wav"

Thanks

2. Found it! Skinning has 3 different sounds (just like mining a node can make slightly different sounds). The skinning sounds are placed in (with real filename):

C:\WoW-Folder\Data\Sound\Interface\SkinningA.wav
    C:\WoW-Folder\Data\Sound\Interface\SkinningB.wav
    C:\WoW-Folder\Data\Sound\Interface\SkinningC.wav

I don't know if you need to replace all three to make the sound go away 100 %, but you probably do.

3. Thanks, it works very nice!

I replaced those three files with "HumanExploration.wav" from the same folder, it has a mild, comfortable and relaxing sound.