1. Server life left?

Hi i just started playing on the outland server, but i see sunwell is already out, is there an expected life left for this server or will a fresh tbc server be coming out in the next few months. Curious before i sink 100s of hours into a server thats shutting down in a few months. Thanks

2. warmane doesn't just casually shut down servers and <bleep> everyone over like that, they'll probably keep Outland running for several years until population drops way too low to still be worth keeping it up... and at that time... well nobody knows really but you can probably imagine what might happen

tl;dr: start playing, don't worry about it, you've got at least a few years before anything could happen to Outland

3. I can say with quite some confidence that warmane has all but started it's lifespan, the previous server i played on had been up for 10 years when i started so.

When the pop goes low enough then i expect them to put up a new fresh TBC server again so regardless i belive Warmane's TBC experience is here to stay for a very long time.