1. How to make 3vs3 bracket more active

I think everyone on this server agrees that the 3s bracket is pretty much dead - you usually have to arrange playing 3s with opponents or at least spam LFG for a long time, before you're able to queue into another team. Some times you can be lucky, that a few teams are queuing but usually for a limited time.

Shoulders from 3vs3: When the pvp-shoulders were only obtainable from 3vs3, it did not really help increase activity in the 3vs3 bracket, and neither will this recent implementation of that same requirement to buy HC pve-shoulders. It just won't - sorry.
    However, i do agree that it's a good idea to make some items only obtainable with rating in the 3vs3 bracket, but it has to be accompanied by some other changes as well, to further promote 3vs3 activity.

I've suggested the following many times before, but will do so again and would like to know what others think about it:

1: Players are only eligible to earn arena points through the 3vs3 bracket - OR at least, make one seperate flush, which is only from the 3vs3 bracket.
    Alternatively, lower the amount of arena points obtainable from the 2vs2 and SQ bracket, and increase the amount of arena points obtainable from the 3vs3 bracket.

2: Make more gear only obtainable from the 3vs3 bracket - gear that people WILL need, like HC trinkets, maybe even offpieces as well, although rating requirements could be kept as they are now.

3: Make certain mounts and transmog only obtainable with 3vs3 rating. It does not have to be high rating for all of it, but maybe for some of it.

4: Stop doing 1vs1 events and start doing 3vs3 events, and do it with more promotion beforehand so players who are interessted know at what time and date the event is, and the community can gather around the event, instead of these 1vs1 events, that noone cares about, really. This would also mean, that players who want to join the 3vs3 events competetively, would have to have played 3vs3 before to gear their characters and thus have a higher chance of winning a competetion.
    It would however, as mentioned, have to be promoted probably before hand, so people know that on that X and time X, we are going to log on to participate in the event.

Thoughts?

2. Only way to make 3s work is to reset the entire server gear and make gear only obtainable from 3s.
    2s/Soloque will be only played for titles/fun if people prefer it.

Kind of forced method but im pretty sure if you won't force 3s into people they will never play it. so thats pretty much the only way in my opinoin. and then after few months u can go back to the old system where gear is obtainable by 2s/Soloque so new players will have a better time to catch up with full geared players.

Thats pretty much what happend in retail when MOP hit even Cata, 2s became nonrelevent so people were forced to play 3s hence 3s became more active but that was just because of bad game design.

but in all honesty blackrock is dead and no changes will ever occur to try to make it better so ya unless someone with huge sums of money buys warmane that likes old AT I don't see blackrock ever making a comeback.
    Edited: November 10, 2018

3. i really like the idea of having a seperate flush for 3s bracket would deffinetly make players que 3s before that flush happens like they could grind rating in either 2s or sq and still do 10 games at least for extra points to gear up