1. Vote point based consumable for transmog scroll drop rate.

Transmog scrolls are currently not purchasable via vote points as far as I know.
    Would it be possible to have a vote point item that boosts an individual's chance of obtaining a scroll in BGs (and such) by a reasonable amount?

2. even tho i would like to see this happen, i seriously doubt it.
    first: transmog scrolls for wotlk is a warmane specific perk, so they can have the right not to if they want to
    second: they already offer the scrolls for coins, doubt they risk loosing their income just for "free vote points"
    third: you also can get them ingame
    and fourth: this has been discussed multiple times already, allways denied, why would this be any different?

3. first: transmog scrolls for wotlk is a warmane specific perk, so they can have the right not to if they want to
    Yes of course. That's why this is a suggestion.

second: they already offer the scrolls for coins, doubt they risk loosing their income just for "free vote points"
    This isn't direct purchase of scrolls. It's just an increased chance, and the % chance would of course be up to them. I just think it'd be a nice vote point dump.

third: you also can get them ingame
    Yes, I'm aware. This is to affect said in game drop chance.

fourth: this has been discussed multiple times already, allways denied, why would this be any different?
    This is different because it's not a direct purchase of scrolls. I searched prior to making the post and I don't think I saw anyone suggesting a consumable that will affect the in game drop rate by a bit, but I could be wrong.
    Edited: November 13, 2018