1. donating to server problems

when i wont to card donate im prompted with a green screen with choices {CHERRY ??} {MINT} {UNIPIN} {WECHAT}.
    On there webpages it make zero Sense and is confusing as hell as to how it donate the money to Warmain.

please explain step by step how i used my bank card to donate.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=307442 only tells me what i get when i donate not how to

2. Hello!

Alright lets begin the donation process...

- Firstly you want to ensure your bank company allows online transactions! You will need to ensure that they will not lock your card when attempting to make a purchase online through a website that may seem unfamiliar.

- Secondly, after verifying with your bank that you are able to make purchases online, you will go to the Warmane website and login.

- Third, after logging in you will find the "My Account" option when viewing the site, click it. Proceed to the webpage.

- Fourth, once your page has loaded, you will come to a page displaying information about your account. You will see at the top-middle of the page it will say "My Account" and beside it, it will say "Donate", click donate and proceed to the webpage.

Now that you've come to the donation webpage, you will see two options listed "Donate using Card / Donate using Mobile" check the box beside the one that suits your needs and make sure you accept the ToS and then proceed by clicking "DONATE".

Upon reaching the next sub-page, it will be a green box which displays the numerous ways to donate and how much you would wish to donate. Select a currency of coins you wish to receive, then click "BUY COINS", please be sure that the "Visa" option box is selected.

After you click "BUY COINS" it should open a prompt for you to fill out and complete. Upon completion you may be asked to provide further information which will be bank verification (it may not request such information, but if it does, then fill out the requested parts.)

Your purchase should then be verified and you should see the coins added onto your account, as long as you have no issues with making online purchases, you should be quite alright!

Hope this helped!
    - Fae

3. In screenshots in the thread you linked, you can see that first payment method is credit card. If you don't see that option on donation window, it's probably not available to you. You can contact Paymentwall support or use prepaid cards like Mint to donate. You can buy Mint online, for example, on these sites:
    https://www.mintprepaid.com/
    https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu

4. Is there a thread about Payment wall blocking account? I cannot donate anymore and no matter they wont unblock. They want Photo ID and a Photo of my CC! Well thats not going to happen.

5. Is there a thread about Payment wall blocking account? I cannot donate anymore and no matter they wont unblock. They want Photo ID and a Photo of my CC! Well thats not going to happen.
    Firstly, who is they? This website? Your bank? Whatever form of payment you are attempting to use?

If it's your bank, or your form of payment then you will need to contact them directly. If it's this website, or another website that is requiring this then I would try to find another way to donate - whether it be purchasing a prepaid visa card and using the visa method here on the donation page or just finding a way to donate through the mobile option.

I cannot say I've ever heard of someone requesting verification by seeing a picture of your actual credit card... I don't blame you for denying that request from them. (Unless of course it's your bank, which they would likely not ask such a thing from you since they can just access your information online through their records.)

6. If it's your bank, or your form of payment then you will need to contact them directly. If it's this website, or another website that is requiring this then I would try to find another way to donate - whether it be purchasing a prepaid visa card and using the visa method here on the donation page or just finding a way to donate through the mobile option.
    Paymentwall sometimes bans the user completely. In that case other payment methods also aren't usable til Paymentwall gets the documents they ask for. I have seen at least 1 forum thread about it before but I can't find it right now.

I cannot say I've ever heard of someone requesting verification by seeing a picture of your actual credit card... I don't blame you for denying that request from them. (Unless of course it's your bank, which they would likely not ask such a thing from you since they can just access your information online through their records.)
    Paymentwall does that.
    Edited: November 12, 2018

7. Paymentwall sometimes bans the user completely. Other payment methods also aren't usable til Paymentwall gets the documents they ask for. I have seen at least 1 forum thread about it before but I can't find it right now.

It could also be an issue with their bank, I had my bank card locked from making online purchases - by my bank - because the purchases were being made to an unknown website, it was another private server. The purchases couldn't be properly verified either, by myself, until I went into the bank.

It is not something to entirely ignore, and it isn't something that doesn't happen either. As far as Paymentwall requiring a picture of their credit card? I've never heard of this, but then again I don't step into that sort of thing, I've heard of them requiring a photo ID - being a drivers license of the sort - or even payments made, with your name linked to them as well. Such as previous purchases online, like through Amazon or something.

Regardless, Paymentwall shouldn't have blocked the person unless there was an issue with verifying the purchase to begin with... Since in fact - the definition of the service is literally... " international payments platform that allows both private individuals and businesses to sell goods and services over the Internet." and there is a fraud protection via their services - "Paymentwall fraud protection works to provide a high level of security and safety for our customers." So if there was an issue verifying a purchase with the persons bank then it could bounce back and appear as a fraudulent payment attempt.

But I did find this thread on reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/warmane/com...l_blocking_me/
    Which I thought was rather interesting since the topics are quite similar...