1. Help, I can't login

I'm unable to log into the game through the client I downloaded, I played yesterday, but suddenly I can't log back in when I came back today. I have a theory that it's because my retail game and this one use a similar name to log-in. Can I change the name of my account if that is the case?

2. i have the same problem plis can any body help us?

3. I'm unable to log into the game through the client I downloaded, I played yesterday, but suddenly I can't log back in when I came back today. I have a theory that it's because my retail game and this one use a similar name to log-in. Can I change the name of my account if that is the case?
    This has nothing to do with that as they are two different expansions and have two different folders with different data... I would say, maybe make sure you're opening it correctly. Although there could have been some server issues earlier, were you able to log back on?

If not, try opening the game "wow.exe" through the specified download folder, using "open as administrator". Also make sure to delete your cache folder as it isn't needed, it isn't a necessity to delete this but it is recommended.