1. Loremaster?

Hello yall!

I was setting her wanting to set a long term goals for wow. number 1 is get BiS. But i want something to do when im just by myself. and was wondering is it even possible to get loremaster on the server? Would hate to spend a bunch of time on this just to find out that their are not enough quest. Thank you in advnace for your replys

2. Hi , you can get loremaster on alliance or horde now you dont need to change factions as you was suppose to do in the past normaly alone it will take you around 1 month and with a friend 2 weeks , but this like eatin sleepin quest's all day and night.

3. I guess yes . Am also doing Loremaster . So far as per i have done i can assure
    1. Eastern king : obtainable
    2.Kalimdor : Obtainable
    3.outland : obtainable
    4. icecrown , stormpeaks , shola , Howling in progress - Rest obtainable

4. I guess yes . Am also doing Loremaster . So far as per i have done i can assure
    1. Eastern king : obtainable
    2.Kalimdor : Obtainable
    3.outland : obtainable
    4. icecrown , stormpeaks , shola , Howling in progress - Rest obtainable
    I have all the Northrend ones but Sholazar, so according to this post, everything is doable for sure but Sholazar.
    Given that the rest of the quests are doable though, I highly doubt that Sholazar will be any different.

Note that this is on Alliance, not sure if there's big differences on Horde, and that a bunch of quests (especially in Storm Peaks) required some creativity to complete.

5. I'm playing Horde and i've finished Northrend and Outland loremaster around 4-5 months ago, i had problems in Icecrown and Dragonblight (chain quests bugged etc.) but i've done it. Got to finish Kalimdor and EK for the title so i guess Loremaster is obtainable on Horde side.