1. Druids in arena

70% of arena combos include either resto or balance/resto druids.

Since I don't have any experience with druids, can anyone tell me were they this OP in retail also?

Even balance/rogue combo in 2v2 is quite hard to beat as feral/disc, since balance heals like a beast.

2. 70% of arena combos include either resto or balance/resto druids.

Since I don't have any experience with druids, can anyone tell me were they this OP in retail also?

Even balance/rogue combo in 2v2 is quite hard to beat as feral/disc, since balance heals like a beast.
    poor cata or wotlk kid. first of all thats called dreamstate druids, second - ye, druids were op af, third - try to google some comps and tictacs for tbc, im pretty sure there still some threads left on arena junkies or prestige gaming. if u decide to stick to weak comp and not playing PR/PM/PH/LP - then deal with punishment ant dont qq on forum. Also try to get some right enchants, gems and proper spec, this will make ur struggle bit easier
    Edited: November 11, 2018

3. poor cata or wotlk kid. first of all thats called dreamstate druids, second - ye, druids were op af, third - try to google some comps and tictacs for tbc, im pretty sure there still some threads left on arena junkies or prestige gaming. if u decide to stick to weak comp and not playing PR/PM/PH/LP - then deal with punishment ant dont qq on forum. Also try to get some right enchants, gems and proper spec, this will make ur struggle bit easier
    not qq-ing, just wondering

thanks anyways

4. They're definitely top dog in 2s but priests can be just as good. I think shamans and pallies fall far behind the other 2 healer classes in 2s but druids fall behind in 5s so all's fair. 2s is prob the least balanced of the 3 brackets where 90% of comps will be rog/x or warr/x.

5. Funnily enough a resto druide has in TBC even a vaster repertoire of abilitys than in Wotlk.
    Compare that to the TBC version of a hpala or rsham...

6. Shams, palas are not behind. Only a few people can actually play them well. Few days ago I was watching Azie stream for 15 min and he lost to wsham playing his mastered wdruid. But generally druids win most fights, because if you learn how to play druid decent you can hit some "good" rat. Decent druid win vs other decent healer. Good pala/sham/priest is as good as other good healers in 2s. (of course eachone in different way)

7. Good pala/sham/priest is as good as other good healers in 2s. (of course eachone in different way)
    Maybe in 5s every healer has it's place but definitely not in 2s.
    Even when you play a hpala to perfection you won't get far in 2s. The problem is that you can't keep ppl alive by just casting flash of light and holy shock. Sooner or later you are forced to use holy light in order to outheal the incoming dmg. At that point hpala turns into a sitting duck because its easy to interrupt your 2,5 sec long holy light spell. When bubble is on CD it's over at that point.

8. yea total beginner-friendly class in tbc, and wildly op
    best cc class, hardest class to kill, stealth, can remove curse and poison, innervate, lifebloom owns dispellers, etc.

check this old ladder of top 2v2 teams during TBC retail. all druids
    http://web.archive.org/web/200807201.../rankings/2v2/
    Edited: December 14, 2018