1. What tank to roll next?

Hey yall!

so i love my prot warrior, once i get him raid ready im going to be leveling another tank. I simply just love tanking. So my question is this. Outside of pally(just dont like pally) What tank should i roll next. thoughts and suggestions plz. It will be something i want to take to alt raids and gear out. Ty for your input. yall have a blessed day/night

2. I don't have much experience, so take this with a grain of salt. I love my druid so far for tanking RDF (N and HC) and other things. Not sure how they do in raids, but I feel like Superman. I can take a beating and barely need a healer. Heck in one Norm RDF group, the healer priest just starting dps'ing instead of healing.

Plus, I feel like I can do very good with both signle target tanking and AOE tanking. A basic swipe + maul macro makes sure i'm tagging everything and constantly using maul. Plus, at low - mid gear levels, you can double up as also doing dps if needed (with just about the same gear)

3. Hey yall!

so i love my prot warrior, once i get him raid ready im going to be leveling another tank. I simply just love tanking. So my question is this. Outside of pally(just dont like pally) What tank should i roll next. thoughts and suggestions plz. It will be something i want to take to alt raids and gear out. Ty for your input. yall have a blessed day/night

hello little gnome, we need more feral tanks

4. druids use 1 button for aoe threat rotation: swipe+maul macro
    for single target rotation you use lacerate untill 5 stacks and then spam mangle and fiery fire together, with maul macroed on every ability.
    Its not as engaging as warrior. druid is better in icc tho compared to warrior, or at least prefered since its passive defense is superior, like palas, raid leaders never expect you to know how to play they just want you to play ez class and that is good enough.

I recomend dk however, its rotation for aoe is easy too, has more buttons than druid but you aren't very flexible, you spend your runes at the start and pray you don't lose aggro untill they become available again. for single target its very easy you basically just spam icy touch, but what makes dk fun is that instead of spamming just icy touch you should also use death strike at the right moments to heal urself, when used at right time it can save u from dying by the next hit. u have to know when u need to do aggro and when u dont, dk single target aggro is the most powerful of all tanks and that gives you windows of opportunity to relax on button mashing and carefully plan death strike usage. therefore dk tanking is more engaging than druids or palas, successful tanking depends more on your own skill.

btw any class will feel like superman in low lvl dungeons with high gear, I can tank normal dungeons on my priest too

5. Druid = Boring
    DK = fun but contrived
    Paladin = forgiving
    Warrior = requires some effort

That's how I would rate them. I like Pally because most of my time will be spent in dungeons and heroics, And Pallies I find are the most relaxing to play in that environment. Not much dmg compared to Warrior, but a crap load of utility.