1. Bug or Abuse?

Can someone explain to me how is this happening? Second wind with full HP? I'm no warrior expert, but as far as i know, it should only be activated when they have below 35% HP, not all the time! This didn't happened only once. Every BG i joined, this guy always had his second wind activated regardless of his HP %. Other warriors on his team didn't had this. He's like a walking fountain of health. He can still be killed though.

2. Can someone explain to me how is this happening? Second wind with full HP? I'm no warrior expert, but as far as i know, it should only be activated when they have below 35% HP, not all the time! This didn't happened only once. Every BG i joined, this guy always had his second wind activated regardless of his HP %. Other warriors on his team didn't had this. He's like a walking fountain of health. He can still be killed though.

It's a bug, has been a bug for some years now here, or the day frostwolf was open. Although it shows it is just visual, does not work at hull HP, but kicks in as usual at low HP.
    So if you see it when the Warrior isn't 30%, it is nothing, plus, when it is triggered it is beyond any War's control, especially an Arms War.

3. It's a bug, has been a bug for some years now here, or the day frostwolf was open. Although it shows it is just visual, does not work at hull HP, but kicks in as usual at low HP.
    So if you see it when the Warrior isn't 30%, it is nothing, plus, when it is triggered it is beyond any War's control, especially an Arms War.
    Ah! Thanks for the clarification. Really appreciate it.

4. If you find reproduction steps feel free to report it to bug tracker.

5. Bug

Hello my char in TBC server bgteror cant invite or get invited it sayes hes in group reloged 10 times restart game 5 and nothing happens still he cant.
    But the other char can.

6. Hi

Frostwolf is the MoP server and not the Tbc one.

Type the following sentence in chat: /script LeaveParty()

Sincerely

7. Hi im Takoslayer... this player sure one of players that use multibox on bg for weaken the enemy group. They are generally alliance that loggs in horde for weaken group. Finally they stay afk or disconnect and horde group ever is playing with less players. This person is trying gms bann me becasue im reporting all tras cheaters on this server (usually alliances) that use multibox for "wintrade" on bgs. That's all.

8. Maybe gms might take a look in the activity of this character on bgs. Sure he is using multibox for "wintrade" on bgs.

9. Hi

Frostwolf is the MoP server and not the Tbc one.

Type the following sentence in chat: /script LeaveParty()

Sincerely
    And yet some TBC fixes somehow affect us, for what is dealted there, is also done here without any notice expect by a few.

Hi im Takoslayer... this player sure one of players that use multibox on bg for weaken the enemy group. They are generally alliance that loggs in horde for weaken group. Finally they stay afk or disconnect and horde group ever is playing with less players. This person is trying gms bann me becasue im reporting all tras cheaters on this server (usually alliances) that use multibox for "wintrade" on bgs. That's all.

Maybe gms might take a look in the activity of this character on bgs. Sure he is using multibox for "wintrade" on bgs.
    There is no issue with multiboxing, however, it may get high concern if the player somehow exceeds nearly around 100 or so accounts at one time, for the first snowman event we have on frostwolf, there was "that one guy" who had 100 or so shamans on at once. BG is not what it use to be on Frostwolf nowadays and nothing can really be done to deal with these wintraders. I remember trapping some multiboxing cheaters with a friend, but nothing was done, and it was not easy to trap all 10 characters too.

GMs do not really log on to Frostwolf, you can only find them on forum groups. The last time we have a gm log in was some years ago, whereas the admin himself only logged in one to address lag issues, but still we have lag issues.

10. Hi

He isn't neither multiboxing nor wintrading by using dummies on the enemy side, he's simply botting with 5 chars at the same time;)

Sincerely