1. Download Issues

I have tried all of the torrent downloads, but once I download it and open it with BitTorrent, it shows that the file is 0 GB. What can I do to fix this?

2. Hello,

So, a friend of mine had this issue when he downloaded the client here. It turns out it was an issue with the download eating through his net and rendering him unable to complete the download entirely.

With that said though, are you fully capable to download the client? If the issue above isn't relative to you, then maybe try a different approach and find another file of the same expansion and download it. Or consider a different torrent, I know there are a few, I won't suggest any in the open but I would say do some googling and see what you come up with.

As far as the file being corrupt, if it was pulled from this website and this server then I do not believe that is an issue.

Ensure your connection is good and you are able to fully download the client first, then resort to the second paragraph. Also ensure that you're not blocking any files from downloading (as stupid as it may sound) just ensure that the entire download is able to download properly onto your computer.

3. I tried both, and it still is just showing the file as 0 GB, could it be the connection blocking it? I live on a university campus, I don't know whether that would make a difference or not.

4. I tried both, and it still is just showing the file as 0 GB, could it be the connection blocking it? I live on a university campus, I don't know whether that would make a difference or not.
    It could be you have limited data, and are unable to download the full client... Sadly though since you just mentioned you are using technically borrowed data from a campus, it's possible that it is blocked. Since the download is so large, it will likely eat through data.

It's kind of like going to a school and trying to download WoW from their internet, it wouldn't be allowed. You could have limited data, and likely reached it when trying to download the game so the file goes wonky... I would suggest trying to get home (if possible) and attempting to download the game through a home wifi.

5. I don't go home for a few weeks sadly, but when I go back, I'll see if it works and update you, thanks for your help so far :)

6. Make sure your torrent client has PeX or DHT enabled. If it's still not working, torrents are probably blocked on your network. You can also try direct download links instead. For example, from this forum thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=262395
    Edited: November 12, 2018