1. Long return to war, plz a few tips?

Hello,

I am just wanting to get a few ideas about war. Learn their mechanics... I already got a bunch of macros from guides around.

I am arms, am I wanting to sit in battle stance all the time or zerk stance while soloing? Is there a benefit to sitting in battle other than the few abilities used in battle and the extra dmg taken in zerk?

Thanks in advance :D

2. One of the advantages of using macros is to help with stance changes. To that end, yes you should use Berserker stance while soloing.

Use the macros as tools, not as crutches. Why do you want to change stances?

Sitting in combat is said to cause a guaranteed critical hit on your character. I haven't seen that work, and I play on Outland.

3. Nagaina,

Thanks for your reply.

To answer the question, I am swapping stances to open with charge. Soloin mobs, I am charging then rend and demo shout swap to zerk. Dps till dead and swap back less there is another mob close by and I just intercept and keep going. Wars at this time had a lot more versatility, so I just got the macros straight away to ensure I had all tools available. The only thing I could think of was overpower, but doesn't really seem worth it.. Thanks for the advice!