1. [A] <Something Interesting>

<Something Interesting>

How did we form?

The back story behind the guild is a long one so I will cut it short for you, as you know the guild name was created from the mastermind, myself, during a very sleepy midnight evening... I was with a friend of mine and we were trying to determine what would be a good, yet creative and unique guild name. Alas, the original guild was formed on retail WoW, it was created with the mindset of having a friendly yet casual environment for folks to come and chat and get things done in-game; whether that was leveling, gearing, or working on their professions. The fact that other guilds, shall I say most, tend to gear towards having a raiding guild or something quite similar to this - that wasn't what I had in mind because not everyone is capable of following a raid schedule that suits them. Therefore, I decided to make a casual yet active guild (on both Warmane and retail WoW) for folks that wanted that laid back atmosphere yet still able to participate in things such as dungeons and planned raids.
    The plan was to form a guild that could almost act like a family, a calm and peaceful place with no tolerance for drama. I'm sure imagining such a place in WoW is rather impossible to fathom, nonetheless I've managed to keep and collect a unique bunch of folks to help me run my guild on both here and retail WoW - helping them grow and keeping them peaceful for everyone else to enjoy as well.

What makes this guild any different from the rest?

Aside from the fact that this guild is not a strict scheduled, tight knit raiding guild - I like to think that offering a peaceful place for people to relax and at times maybe blow off some steam with their fellow friends and family folk, we may not be that different from other smaller family-like guilds. Alas, many guilds have their own sense of drama and tension - here I don't want anyone to see/feel/sense that at all, to me that would make for a very uncomfortable playing experience and that's just really unnecessary since we all play to enjoy the game and have fun on the game with other folks.
    We are specifically a raiding guild, nor are we a super large ultimate socializing fanatic type guild either, I'd rather have a low stress, no drama, quiet place than something over the edge and just too much going on - so much so it may be even hard to manage properly as well. I believe that the guild in itself is different and less comparable than other guilds you generally see in the game, I won't throw a raiding schedule at you and expect you to follow it like a brainless zombie - and I won't expect you to cope to everyone else as far as showing up to dungeon runs or raids with us. I am sure everyone has their own important things they have to do in real life before they step into the gaming world and devote their time to said game.

Q & A

I'm new, would it still be okay if I joined?
    We will take anyone, and then help you blossom into a natural born player. I'd rather you have a good experience and want to play, than have a bad one and not want to return to the game.

When do you raid?
    Good question, and I get asked this often. We do not have a set raiding schedule, and we do not plan to hardcore raid anytime soon - so if you're wanting to raid hardcore and get your game face on killing Marrowgar with your buddies, then this isn't likely the guild for you!

What times do you play?
    Everyone plays at a different time, we have no set time and we all have fairly messed up sleep schedules - at least I am speaking loudly for the folks in the back, I HAVE A BAD SLEEP SCHEDULE! - But nonetheless, you can typically find me and everyone else on at... ANY time of the day and night!

Are there any requirements?
    Of course not, why would there be? That takes the fun out of the game, I want you to have fun and I want the others to have fun and I want MYSELF to have fun and enjoy the game with my guild. I want a place where everyone can make friends and level and gear together - and that's what we will do!

What if I don't really play that much?
    Hey... Let me tell you about this awesome rank we have, it's called "Casual" and it's just for folks like you who don't have much time to spend on WoW but really want to play and have that social and helpful aspect of a guild.

How active is the guild?
    Well good question, but I guess that depends on what time of the day you consider yourself to be active as well!

I have a main, but I want a place I can play casually with my alts, is that okay?
    Of course it is! I've been asked this question before and I will never turn someone away for wanting to play the game casually! We should all have a choice in how we play the game.

What do you guys really do in this guild?
    For starters, we like to level together, some of us PvP, and many of us like to group up and run dungeons together - we also like to help people gear their alts and assist in their leveling of professions.

About Me

I am known to many of my friends as Fae, but on Warmane I am known as Pagan. I've been playing the game since early Vanilla and feel confident in my familiarity with the game and the content of the game. I am an average gamer, I am 22 years old, I am a female (SURPRISE!) - but might I add, I do not want to be treated any differently than anyone else, we are all here to play the same game, just in different ways. I am obsessed with cats, I can have hour long conversations about them, so you could say that I am a cat fanatic I suppose... I travel back and forth between my two homes, one being in Sweden and the other being in a small town in America - so I may be out at times traveling and you may not see me for a couple days, not to worry, I will give everyone a heads up beforehand! I love music, all sorts, so don't be scared to send me your Spotify list, I don't judge too harshly.
    For those that care, or have interest in Astrology, I am a Leo. We are born leaders, so they say! I've led many guilds, all of which were held quite well, not tooting my own horn - just going off what I've been told and expressed. I've been told I give decent advice, so I will always try to lend a hand as far as the personal issues aspect - I have a best friend who also plays with me on Warmane, his name in-game is Fjeri. (So if you see him online and not me, feel free to chat with him about the guild as well!)

Other than that... If none of that suffices and you still have questions for me or about me or the guild, please don't hesitate to whisper me in-game or shoot me a message on Discord! I will drop the Discord server link below, don't be shy!

My Main: Pagan
    Discord Link: discord.gg/MGSYy8H
    Edited: November 27, 2018 Reason: Update information about the guild, and redid the forum post.