1. Separating classes

What class do you see most in PVP/PVE and hate the most to play against

2. What class do you see most in PVP/PVE and hate the most to play against
    In PvP, it would be really nice to see less (SM) retris, dk's and warrs. They're bit too many of them compared to other classes.
    PvE.. If you play retri, could you please learn how to buff, thank you.

3. could you please learn how to buff, thank you.
    But there's like... three buffs, how can one remember which one to do? That extends his key binds from 6 buttons to 7, that's 16.67% more spells!

4. In PvP, it would be really nice to see less (SM) retris, dk's and warrs. They're bit too many of them compared to other classes.
    PvE.. If you play retri, could you please learn how to buff, thank you.
    Couldn't agree more. Just when you think it can't get any worse, one of the Paladins just HAS to be using Crusader Aura!

5. But there's like... three buffs, how can one remember which one to do? That extends his key binds from 6 buttons to 7, that's 16.67% more spells!
    How unsuccessful would the raid be if nobody complained about paladin buffs?
    How bad would the morning be if nobody made fun of how EASY (xD) ret paladin is?

6. Yea, the "ret´s are so easy" meme is hard to understand for me. The FCFS priority system for you dps isnt´t hard, i agree.

But it´s a supportclass that should use, handsac, Am and HoJ. If you compare with TTW, Combat, Fury, Disc, Demo, boomkin etc i would say that ret pala is more demanding on LoD for example.