I bought 5 dupped sunmotes on Outland realm 2 weeks ago. Put them to my personal bank, after that they were disappeared. I created two tickets, but all administration did is promises. Here is my ticket message:

"I play on my account on TBC realm. My character is rogue named Fantazista.

I bought 5 Sunmotes from AH for two and a half thousand golds to craft leather gloves last Sunday. All 5 Sunmotes in one stack from one person named Incredibugs. I needed 6 Sunmotes to craft the gloves, so as I missed 1 of them, I put my 5 Sunmotes to personal bank. In three days after that I discovered that my Sunmotes were disappeared! I did absolutely nothing to them! My account was not hacked, because all my gold and goods are still with me. I have expensive recipe in my bank for example. My Sunmotes was just disappeared.

Guess that person Incredibugs just sold dupped sunmotes, and after that administration discovered that and deleted all of dupped ones, so a lost gold and sunmotes...

Im disappointed and I need your help! I lost a lot of time to farm that gold...

Please answer this message!"

Administration answer:
"Smyth Nov 05, 2018
It shouldn't be too much longer for this to be looked into. The appropriate members of Staff are rather busy at the current point in time due to various reasons, conversions etc."

Please, give me my gold/sunmotes back and do something to that person Incredibugs. He is now selling tons of dupped gold for coins on trade...