1. Two Factor Authentication Is Overly Intrusive

Look I get we want to protect accounts, I get it, nothin wrong with that. But if I have to spend 5 minutes logging in every session because the link expires in 30 seconds its unnecessary. We need to make so it remembers login locations and IPs, shouldn't be restricted from selling a char bcus this broken feature isn't enabled

2. Look I get we want to protect accounts, I get it, nothin wrong with that. But if I have to spend 5 minutes logging in every session because the link expires in 30 seconds its unnecessary. We need to make so it remembers login locations and IPs, shouldn't be restricted from selling a char bcus this broken feature isn't enabled
    Aside from when Google is having issues and delayed on sending codes, only the rare player complains they need more than 30 seconds to copy&paste with alt-tabbing in between. That's evidence enough there's no "broken feature," just a few taking more than 30 seconds to do something that can be done in less than half that.

The system already remembers the last IP used to authenticate. If you move or get your IP refreshed all the time there's not much to be done. We won't compromise the safety it's meant to provide by recording multiple IPs.

Character Trading will remain requiring enabled authentication to use.