1. Server picking help

Hey sorry if this is the most terrible place for asking/posting. As I am new and not sure where what is and sorry if this has been answered, moving on...

I have Loved wow for more than 8 years. started in retail wotlk as a big noob.

found this website and fell in love!.. I do know though I dont like the look of icecrown

i think i have now dabbled with the servers Lordorean and Outland. and I am lost to witch server to pick and for what reasons.

I'm looking for

1. good population from horde and alliance (alliance player)

2. good pvp and pve oppertunities.

3. overall not feeling i am in a barren wasteland wasting my time/investment. (I am fully aware private servers will never be as popped as retail)

Please help a guy wanting to re connect with his wow past and sorry for any grammar mistakes.

2. Hey, heres a few things to consider.

Lord is x1 and has a smaller population than Icecrown, but its stil maintains a stable pop even at off peak times. It's also the 'hardcore' realm with pve bosses beeing slightyl adjusted ( more hp, shorter enrage timer)

Icecrown is x7, its the most popular realm, during on peak times it has a 12k pop + a queue which can take over na hour at times to get through. Haoewer if you donate once, you'll be able to skip the queue at all times.

3. You said you didn't like the look of Icecrown. What is turning you off of that server? It does have a robust population, if that's what you want. Ofc, that means the economy is more inflated, beggars haunt SW continually, etc.

Comlogo laid it out well, though.

4. You said you didn't like the look of Icecrown. What is turning you off of that server? It does have a robust population, if that's what you want. Ofc, that means the economy is more inflated, beggars haunt SW continually, etc.

Comlogo laid it out well, though.
    Didn't like icecrown for the fact of the big ques at peak times and people running round in good gear through purchasing.

thanks for both comments by the way :D

tried logging in today to lordorean... just saying connecting are the servers down?