1. Bot ban?

Dear Warmane,

I was playing MGT normal dungeon on TBC realm than i got banned due to BOT. I have never bot in my life, i have no idea why i was banned. I truly believe that was a mistake by some GM. Can you please check out and revert as soon as possible? Thank you.

char name: longkissgn
    realm: outland (tbc)

PS: already did the ticket

2. Hello, can i get an answer?

Its been 2 days that i got wrongly banned. Nobody reply my Mail or ticket. Thank you

3. ban appeals have the lowest priority. you could be waiting a while, but they will eventually reply.

4. So after 6 days i got this answer:

"This case has been reviewed. This account was found to be quite clearly utilizing illegal programs within our realms.
    Due to the nature of this infraction, we have decided that it's not within the communities best interest to lift the ban placed on this account at this time."

Did i really get perma banned without you guys providing any evidence?
    I have no idea how you guys ban bots, if its a machine or if its manual. This is a joke, i got banned during an instance, it was clearly a mistake. After waiting 6 days of a incorrect ban, i got this copy paste text without any evidence. I dare you guys to check the logs, actions, trades.You guys probably didnt even check anything, thats really a shame. Ive been playing here for years, this is very disrespectful.

5. Greetings

Bot bans are manually done and often delayed. It takes several hours/days til a ticket is handled, that's why you don't know when someone reported you. You were in a dungeon, but the report was made earlier.

The answer is clear and said that there was a bot program enabled. There are different kind of bots possible: Pqr (automatic dmg rotation), kick bot, trade bot, level bot, bg bot, farm bot, fishing bot and so on. You downloaded a script which is against the terms of conduct, and make use of it.

Btw they don't show you evidences because it's a protection for the reporter(s). You should better know what did you use ingame, maybe a kickbot.

Regards

6. Seriously?
    How can you say i download a script without proving? I never downloaded any script, i never used any kind of bot.

Now explain to me how showing evidences(like what i was doing, what kind of bot did i use, when it was) could harm the reporters, this is a completely nonsense lol.

"You should better know what did you use ingame" Its like charge someone, show 0 evidence and say: well you should know what you did...

I was 100% sure i was going to get unbanned since i didnt do anything, all i asked was some averigation. But there was none, its just too much work to do it right, let the guy banned and reply with some standart copy paste reply.

7. Seriously?
    How can you say i download a script without proving? I never downloaded any script, i never used any kind of bot.
    Because they don't need ot show you proof, if they feel satisfyed that it's a legitimate ban from the evidence gatehred, then it's that.
    Now explain to me how showing evidences(like what i was doing, what kind of bot did i use, when it was) could harm the reporters, this is a completely nonsense lol.
    so you don't go harrasing the person that reported you.

8. I was 100% sure i was going to get unbanned since i didnt do anything, all i asked was some averigation. But there was none, its just too much work to do it right, let the guy banned and reply with some standart copy paste reply.
    There was, and who went over the evidence of the ban agreed with the judgment passed by the GM who gave it. Repeating that you didn't do anything isn't going to change the decision to keep the ban. You can try appealing again in 30 days, but it can get denied once more.