1. New to WoW (Backlash inbound? idk)

Henlo, I have literally never touched WoW and my excuse for this is that I would have been 6, ish, when the game was in it's so-called, "prime". One of the main reasons I am interested is because I'm an avid Hearthstone player, and I've always wanted to dive deeper into the basis for the card game. Please let me know if you think this is not the way for me to experience the magic of WoW below. Thanks for the read, and I hope to maybe see some of you out in the gameworld!
    Edited: November 14, 2018

2. Henlo there, MilkThug! I think you're going to like it, get stuck in and don't take any shortcuts for the full experience.

3. Hey there Milk I myself am actually a noob at this game lol the funny/kinda sad story about my rocky start with WOW starts long ago. I actually bought WOW back when Cata came out I was in highschool at the time. My friend craig had gotten me to buy a copy and we had fun for a week or two, some fun times doing dungeons and whatnot. I feel really stupid about it now and at the time I had no clue what happened but one day I tried to log into the battle net website and when I entered my login info it just went back to the same page as if nothing happened.. little did I know about phishing scams and Chinese gold sellers but in short my account got hacked, all my items sold and traded to some random account for the purpose of selling gold for real life money. So younger me goes to login and I'm presented with a message saying ive been banned for soliciting gold for real life currency.. younger me was dumb never called customer service and forgot about the whole thing and focused on school. younger me graduates moves to a new state and yet still remembers how I lost out on an opportunity to experience a great mmo rpg.. So then I buy a copy of WOW Warlords of draneor which came with a lvl 90 boost . wasnt so keen on the new features, hated the garrison system other than it being a cool base the mini game just served as a time waster. got bored of it moved on.... fast forward to a few months ago and I see a youtube video of someone playing an older version of wow online. I was amazed that people were able to pull off such a feat, I am truly grateful for the services that warmane and the wow legacy community provide. Without warmane I would have never seen Azeroth pre Cataclysm. Leveling my priest to 80 on the WOTLK Icecrown server was fun although Ive since lost touch with the people I used to play with and have had troubles finding new friends. As I am typing this I am downloading TBC expansion with hopes to find some friendly adventurers who are willing to play with a noob such as myself. thanks for reading my story hope to see you around :D

4. Yo Milk! I am also somewhat new to WoW in general. I'd be down to add you to friends (if you're playing Horde) and we can roam around together!