1. "maintenance" my a**... say goodbye to half of your gold ;)

2. Pretty sure " there is no estimated downtime" means " there is no estimated downtime" as in they aren't sure if it'll take 3 minutes or 3 hours.
    I was querying the community about previous maintenance and how long those took. Your reply is simply snark.

3. Must be you i think. Server is online and i'm doing quest in scholo just fine.

4. its really mind boggling how you come to the forum and didnt notice the server info... it takes a special kind of person i guess...

5. Having issues? Cant relate. Logged in just fine and farming ore!

6. I'm online, must be something with your net

7. See mastooka, no one likes dumbass, lazy people who can't even bother checking server info - before opening a thread. You're both. You're both dumb and lazy.
    Edited: November 14, 2018

8. Start panicking now !!! Server is gone, all your characters are lost!!!!

Now real answer. It is just a maintenance for god sake, just read a status and news, isn't that simpler then opening whole thread? -_-

9. I think y'all trolls got just trolled

10. its really mind boggling how you come to the forum and didnt notice the server info... it takes a special kind of person i guess...
    It's mind boggling that you come to forum to s hit talk other ppl, only shows how frustrated&miserable u r IRL

11. It's mind boggling that you come to forum to s hit talk other ppl, only shows how frustrated&miserable u r IRL
    I wonder what's a bigger sign of misery: some ****talk on the forums or a girl as your (obv male) avatar hmmm
    Is some naked model your wallpaper too?

12. It's mind boggling that you come to forum to s hit talk other ppl, only shows how frustrated&miserable u r IRL
    It's mind boggling that you were able to make such an accurate personality portrait based on his reply. You must be another psychologist from reddit university. Would be really cool to see your diploma.

13. Yup, it's down for everyone for maintenance. Just wait and see or read a book. :)

First 1234 ... Last